Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I've only had fun with Chapter EX recently. It's not the only reason why I keep playing, but definitely one of the main ones. Funny how somehow, the only fun part of a multiplayer online game is a single player quest.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Being a man of simple pleasures, I'm having loads of fun with the game. Yeah it could be so much more and there are some stupid decisions here and there but I'm pretty content at the moment. I probably might take a break soon to catch up on all the other games in my backlog but there isn't any other mmo on the market that I'd rather be playing over PSO2. And theres always talking with the community when I get a little bored of dungeon running.

I hope the next PSO game continues this trend of more action oriented gameplay.

Hm, gee, so the fan forum for this particular game is completely overrun by negative nancies and people who don't even play the game anymore.

I wonder why I even bother coming here.

I haven't played PSO2 in over 3 months, but I can see myself going back to it so I can check out what I have missed since then. As for my tomodachi... I just hope they're still there. :/

Edit: Also, I didn't quit. Things just got in the way and blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Hm, gee, so the fan forum for this particular game is completely overrun by negative nancies and people who don't even play the game anymore.

I wonder why I even bother coming here.
    Honestly I don't blame them. As long as they aren't making huge rants I don't really care if they don't like the game or not. I believe that the people who whine the loudest are the ones who WANT to like the game but don't though.

At some point it's perfectly ok to say "This game is bad, but I like it anyway". It's just a matter of what one can put up with.

EDIT: Derp that made no sense. What I mean is that there's nothing wrong with people not liking the game and being vocal about that fact as long as they aren't being jerks and trying to force it down our throats. At some point you either have to realize the game just isn't for you or put up with the problems anyway though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Apr 8, 2013 at 11:05 AM.

Still aiming for Hunar's sword and Dragon slayer that's enough to keep me playing.

Sig by Gama

I actually only started playing again about 3 weeks ago after a 3 month break, sadly nothings changed at all. The lack of any challenging content and Darker's Den being the only somewhat fun map is really putting me off. I'm hoping they step their game up soon, I like pso but yeah not sure how much longer that's gonna last if all I can look forward to is new clothes every update. What's the point of progessing my character ie affixes, grinding when there's no real reason to(if you say TA I'm gonna kick you in the face). There's nothing at all in the game that demands a need for really good gear, at least in PSO1 having good gear in VH & Ult made a huge diff, in this it's just kill more braindead fodder faster, bosses are somewhat a different story but only a handful of those pose any remote challenge. End of the day though, I suppose rare hunting will suffice for a while longer while I pretend sega will release fun & challenging content over clothes.

I play every once in a while, though here lately I haven't been able to play as much as I normally do. I like PSO2 a lot, but it just has so much wasted potential. Episode 1 is almost over and we don't even have a definitive boss to end off the episode like PSO1 does. Sure we have Dark Falz showing up whenever he gets bored, but and EQ doesn't count as endgame. At the moment what we have as a solid party ending is Rocket turtle and soon to be Dragon EX. Neither of these seem like they should be what ends off the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Grady219 View Post
    I play every once in a while, though here lately I haven't been able to play as much as I normally do. I like PSO2 a lot, but it just has so much wasted potential. Episode 1 is almost over and we don't even have a definitive boss to end off the episode like PSO1 does. Sure we have Dark Falz showing up whenever he gets bored, but and EQ doesn't count as endgame. At the moment what we have as a solid party ending is Rocket turtle and soon to be Dragon EX. Neither of these seem like they should be what ends off the first episode.
    Yeah, "Episode" is just another buzzword they use to exploit the PSO nostalgia, just like how they called PSU2 "PSO2". So no need to get worked up about that.

Oh my god I don't even have a reaction image appropriate for this shit, I am rolling my eyes SO HARD right now

Someone please make it stop