Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Oh my god I don't even have a reaction image appropriate for this shit, I am rolling my eyes SO HARD right now

Someone please make it stop
    People are making perfectly sound complaints though.

Nope.

There's nothing to do which would be worth my time.

EQs? What's the point? None, for me. I mean, mindless community zergs certainly aren't fun or challenging.

ive picked up a 5$ gamepad recently so i made a totally new char and been playing with purely the gamepad on it
    but now that ive hit 49ish
    its so fucking boring once again
    grind is fucking unbearable
    having a hard time finding AQ parties that dont sperg 1 mission ad infinitum camping on the end of them
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Hm, gee, so the fan forum for this particular game is completely overrun by negative nancies and people who don't even play the game anymore.

I wonder why I even bother coming here.
    It's not really their fault. This game doesn't have any content to keep people interested.

You can easily access and beat 99% of PSO2's content on a level 1 account, in a couple of hours.

We all loved this game on release (or whenever we started), then later on we pretty much realised that SEGA is definitely putting more focus on releasing costumes than actual gameplay content. We've pretty much exhausted the very little there is, but it doesn't seem like it's going to pick up soon.

Improvement to AIs, increase in amount of quests (with variety -- there's no variety in these since they're all randomly generated and feel the same), things to do, aim for, etc. would definitely get people playing more over additional costumes to dress your characters up in.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    We all loved this game on release (or whenever we started), then later on we pretty much realised that SEGA is definitely putting more focus on releasing costumes than actual gameplay content. We've pretty much exhausted the very little there is, but it doesn't seem like it's going to pick up soon.

Improvement to AIs, increase in amount of quests (with variety -- there's no variety in these since they're all randomly generated and feel the same), things to do, aim for, etc. would definitely get people playing more over additional costumes to dress your characters up in.
    They wouldn't get people to pay more, though. And imagine the reaction on this forum if Sega announced premium-only quests (or even areas).

I AFK in the lobby or try to remember to log in after every :45 on the clock in case Falz shows up. Only EQ worth doing unless there's an event. Otherwise I'll join someone's run if they want to do something. Nothing I'm particularly hunting for, but MST is always nice.

Hm, gee, so the fan forum for this particular game is completely overrun by negative nancies and people who don't even play the game anymore.

I wonder why I even bother coming here.
    I'm bored with the game, but I just have to prove all these idiots on PSO-W wrong. Nah, I'm interested in the finer mechanics and I'll test things that people come up with. Gotta keep up with all the new "content" to know what to complain about.

Well we're going to be getting Dragon Altar soon as well as a few new Advance Quests, so hopefully some people will at least take a complaint hiatus as soon as those are released.

I really hope the City AQ will have Hunar as a boss, I'm tired of not having a good way to hunt the only weapon I want. It's starting to feel like PGF all over again but without Respective Tomorrow. That's really my only gripe at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Still aiming for Hunar's sword and Dragon slayer that's enough to keep me playing.
    I'm practically convinced Elder Pain is a myth and it's just all some scheme to motivate me to keep playing.

Honestly, I still find the game to be pretty fun. But I can also attribute a lot of my fun to social experiences. I enjoy the gameplay but not as much as I feel I could if it were executed in a better manner.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    People are making perfectly sound complaints though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Yeah, "Episode" is just another buzzword they use to exploit the PSO nostalgia, just like how they called PSU2 "PSO2". So no need to get worked up about that.
    That's not a complaint, that's just complete idiocy.

PSO2 has exactly as much to do with PSU as it does with the original PSO. At most you could call it a hybrid between the two that advances in some areas (combat particularly) and regresses in others (rare weapon special abilities) but it is a far, FAR cry from PSU2 and trying to distance PSO2 from the original just screams of nostalgic fanboy bullshit to me.