Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Mode.

I was originally hoping for 300 but after playing the game for a bit I'm thinking 150. It's very possible that as more levels release they'll make it easier and easier slowly. This game needs levels to thrive It's a social/collect/Leveling MMO it doesn't have features like PvP. I mean while yes people may spend hundred of hours looking for a demolition comet or a Dragon slayer. They'll find them eventually and then what? Farm excubes? Boring.
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

In this game enemy speed and aggression is level based, not difficulty based.

Tgere's a very clear difference between bosses especially as their levels increase. this is especially apparent in AQs.

Re: next difficulty at lvl 60

...duh? It's increments of 20 and there's data for at least 7 difficulty settings. we're at 3.

Things will slowly get there. This isn't a complete product like PSO1, so we can't compare them like that. This game is always in development with no real endgame as of yet. It's silly to get upset about the difficulty when we haven't even gotten to a level cap that would allow us INTO Ult.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

If they do go to like 200, I'd think they'd have to rework the exp tables, or it will take FOREVER to reach. In PSO, I got to like lv 120 in about 10-20 hours.

Looking at the EXP charts, you'd need about a total of 13,395,000 exp for level 55. Probably gonna need a couple million more. I think for lv53 is like 1.3 mill need to level up. Fight now, it's not that much of a problem with EXP tickets some high exp CO and DOs.

its 19ish million for lvl 60, confirmed from stream
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Geez. I just got to Lv 52 lol. Although I've been playing since late February.

19 million from 59 to 60?
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    Things will slowly get there. This isn't a complete product like PSO1, so we can't compare them like that. This game is always in development with no real endgame as of yet. It's silly to get upset about the difficulty when we haven't even gotten to a level cap that would allow us INTO Ult.
    how long will that be an excuse? we're 9 months after full release

if they just say "lol game is not done yet" in another 2 years, will that still be a valid excuse in your mind?

Eh, even if they are very aggressive, they just don't have the means to apply pressure on ranged classes.
    So, unless they make mobs with ranged weapons, some defense and make them prioritize far away targets, making mobs more aggressive will just hurt melee even more. And melee already are the only classes that mobs have defense against.

Not if we're just at episode 3 with a lvl cap of 80, no. They have like a 5 year plan and expect the game to run for 10.

I'm not trying to justify the drip feed. All I'm saying is you can't compare a 100% complete game to a game that doesn't even have 30% of its final content and say the former has a better end game.

You can absolutely like PSO1 more, but some of the comparisons you guys draw are just unrealistic
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

Ultimate better have scary monster reskins!