Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

Server message came up regarding this. Anyone want to translate?

プレイ中の皆様にお知らせいたします。  4月10日(水)定期メンテナンス以降、画面左下のバイタルゲー ジなどキャラクターのパラメーターが異常な値になっているとのご報告をいただいております。  PC版をプ レイされている方で該当の症状が発生している場合は、ランチャーメニューから「ファイルチェック」を行うこ とで症状が改善する可能性がありますので、お試しいただきますようお願いいたします。  現在、調査を行っ ておりますので、申し訳ございませんがお待ちいただきますようお願いいたします。皆様にはご迷惑をおかけし ておりますことをお詫び申し上げます。
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    Server message came up regarding this. Anyone want to translate?
    Google pooped out this.

"We are pleased to announce to everyone in the play. We have received a report on April 10 after routine maintenance (water), such as the vital parameters of the character of the gauge at the bottom left of the screen is said to be in an abnormal value. If the symptom in question has occurred in people who have been playing the version PC, there is a possibility that symptoms improve with a child to perform the "File Check" from the launcher menu, we ask that you try you. Now, so we conducted a survey, we ask that you wait I am sorry. I apologize to everyone that has the inconvenience."

It sounds like they're appologizing of the glitches and asking people to redo the filecheck if they're having issues.

Yeah I did file check a while back and it fixed it for me.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

After a filecheck and with no EN patch installed, everything is back to normal for me too.

It's taking a while to repatch, but I found it pretty amusing.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaven View Post
    Are you actually playing? Like .. killing evil monsters?

Cause everything i mean everything is fine for me but can't get to campship.
    Yep, I unlocked the new exploration mission on two characters. English patch installed, everything's fine.

I should note though that I had the english launcher which when I tried to start the game reported a bad crc check, but failed to download anything when I tried to force an update. The game would run but i wanted to know what was up with the error.

So I exited the game and closed the launcher and ran a crc check from the jp launcher. then reset the file locations in the english launcher.

Did all that before I even logged in.
    Last edited by SociableTyrannosaur; Apr 10, 2013 at 05:47 AM.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

ah Haha Sociable Tyrannosaur, when i red your answer, i JUST launched a quest after doing everything you said.

Problem is, the first time, with the crc error, i didn't do a filecheck AGAIN like some people did. I went straight into the game because it seemed to work.

Thank you though answering me when you got back online. I just got through this pain like right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Ki View Post
    It's taking a while to repatch, but I found it pretty amusing.

Spoiler!
    Everything is alright. HU/FIs have no need in R-Atk or T-Atk anyway.

File check fixed shit for me too.

Anyone else not getting Fury Stance bonus on their stats? I tried file check, but it didn't help. Actually Fury Combo seem to work, but i don't get the percentage added to my base numbers.
    PSO2 characters:
    Ship 10: Huq (HU:70, RA:70, FO:70, FI:70, GU:70, TE:70, BR:70)
    Ship 02: Rizzla (HU:65, RA:40, FO:18, FI:65, GU:10, TE:00, BR:65)