Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Will there be an emergency maint? My char still has no stats >.> i have aready done a file check 6 times, not using the eng patch; using the default launcher (as always) and everything. Already did my skill tree reset because I was thinking that was the issue but nothing.
    Also, it shows my EXP bar full, on the main menu, I dont have level, meseta, FUN, AC and EXP not even showing...halp!
    FOnewearl, since PSO

Green Coloured Reflection LinkKD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    For people having issues, where do you have the game installed, and what OS are you running?
    Windows 7, installed at the default folder, already trying to copy it to the root folder, still no good.

I had two issues at start: one was that I couldn't move with two characters of mine, couldnt access any menus or do anything at all besides accessing the chat by the direct chat shortcuts. The other one is that my hp/pp shows wrong values, my weapons won't show up, and I can't get into campship.

The first problem went away after I copy-pasted the PSO2 folder o the root folder (System C) and ran the game from there. I'm not sure if that's what fixed it though, because I tried running the game from the original folder in program files x86 afterwards and I still could walk aswell.

However, the second issue persists and I'm not sure what to do about it. Many people said that running the file check thing worked, but it did me no good.

I ran it two times...the odd thing is, it seems to do it extremely fast, like it barely downloaded anything new. It doesnt fix anything though, yeah.

Not quite sure what to do about it, I cant play the game at all as it is, but I've been so busy with college now that I also dont feel like spending too much time troubleshooting this. I guess a desperate option would be to reinstall it, but that would take fking long to reupdate or redownload. I'm sorta hoping SEGA will do an emergency maintance or something.

How to enjoy MMOs: Less Numbers, More People

Link KD @Deviantart / @Youtube / MY YOUMU VIDEO, WATCH IT !1!

Quote Originally Posted by DFC View Post
    Anyone else having the bug where 2 different BGMs are playing at the same time? I'm hearing lilipa tunnels BGM everywhere, even in lobby/salon.

I could probably just restart the game but i'm lazy.
    Something like this happened to me the other day. After I defeated the Quartz Dragon the boss music continued to play. Everything seemed normal when I went back to the camp ship but, when I replayed the quest, the Quartz Dragon theme continued to play again. When enemies appeared the music cut out altogether.

When I went back to the lobby the normal lobby music played but so did the Quartz Dragon music. I tried changing blocks but that didn't help. I then tried logging off and going back to the menu but the Quartz music still played at the title screen.

Quitting the game and restarting it fixed the problem but it was a weird problem. It was pretty cool though especially since the Quartz Dragon theme is one of my favourite tunes