Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help!

Default help!

i downloaded the pre patch last week but when i open my launcher the file downloading is too large.

You might have to manually move all the files in the precede data/win32 folder over to your PSO2 Data/win32 Folder.. that's what I did...

Then there's an additional patch download that's like 109MB in size

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

If you downloaded and installed the story patch you have to restore the game data to its normal state from a backup or the game will download about 1.5GB worth of files when it runs the CRC check.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Supposedly, it was said that the updater copies the precede files in when it reaches each pre-downloaded file.

Not that I have any way of verifying that at the moment (it's getting late and I don't want to turn on my laptop).
    Last edited by Maronji; Apr 10, 2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: ...I need to go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SociableTyrannosaur View Post
    If you downloaded and installed the story patch you have to restore the game data to its normal state from a backup or the game will download about 1.5GB worth of files when it runs the CRC check.

This is why I dun use patches ><;;.. then again.. I dont need to >>

uhm all the files inside the precede folder?. i'l replace the data folder in pso2 folder?
    and about awhile ago i just finish downloading it and said it is complete and when i turn on again my pc it restarted downloading again. i dont have deep freeze by the way.

is there anyway i can restore the data? i dont want to download 1.5gb. its too big. >.<
    Last edited by kirito21; Apr 10, 2013 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Supposedly, it was said that the updater copies the precede files in when it reaches each pre-downloaded file.

Not that I have any way of verifying that at the moment (it's getting late and I don't want to turn on my laptop).
    Right, you don't have to move anything. it does it for you.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post

In the previous large update the launcher copied the precede files, but this time it seems like it's not doing that anymore, have to move them manually. :|
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    This is why I dun use patches ><;;.. then again.. I dont need to >>
    I've seen your game window.

...that is all.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT

Himizu can't access everything else on the internet except for PSO2 official site, uploader, PSOW.. o-o..