Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

I'm pretty happy about this, it was needed. As much as I like being strong, cluster bullet and rodeodrive should not be hitting for 14/15k casually. At least not yet.

Just when I was about to be strong in Gunner/Hunter.
    I'm not happy... not at all...
    I realy don't want to go Ranger as a sub -_- .

And as we talk, Over End is still far too strong...

Well hitting over 45K per shot was pretty ridiculous, I don't mind the nerf as long as it doesnt nerf it so bad to become something pointless.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

was hitting 40k a hit on bosses with sneak shooter and 3.6k per little hit with additional bullet......so I guess I can see why they would nerf the R att boost from it lol

Yay another tree reset! Good! Cuz i fucked up both my hunter trees xD miscalculated points.

And i totally called this nerf. The damage is ridiculous now! I'm using weaker weapons than I was pre patch and doing at least 15% more damage.

Well, I guess the only thing I have to ask is this-

Is this going to be a complete and total nerf to RA/HU or is it still going to be a viable combo to run considering it's still percent based now?

I'm fine with going RA/FI but yeah. :P
    Eikahe - 50 RA / 29 HU / 28 GU / 2 FO
    CAST Ship 2 ---- B.E.A.T.S ---- B???

Well im still against RA/FI being superior. Because I don't like the simple fact that Subbing FI for any class is the solution to anything or else your class is a bad main, RA is the least played class in the game for that reason, me and many other players dont feel any challenge from playing GU but RA is pretty weak without FI and HU wasn't enough yet. And it kills the purpose of why HU bonuses give R-atk and no T-atk! I still prefer FI being a nice sub for techer classes but not for gun shooting classes.

Even if they nerf the main Fury stance by R-atk it won't change that HU will be the solid sub for RA from now on, we get more jA boosts and they cant nerf the 1% bonus from each Fury Stance up! Nerfing the 25% to 10% isn't going to substract much from the total 90%, it will just be a total of 75-80% boost instead of 90%
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 11, 2013 at 04:49 PM.

^ They can nerf the 1% bonus.

Just make it so that you only get an extra percent in R-Atk every other level instead.

They can also completely remove it, or revert it back to a static point instead (I REALLY would prefer this one, because that's what made it good for melee chars since, as already explained, low points + static = good).

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    They can also completely remove it, or revert it back to a static point instead (I REALLY would prefer this one, because that's what made it good for melee chars since, as already explained, low points + static = good).
    They wont remove it. That would make SEGA think that they should cut out the gunslash.

We will have to wait until SEGA implements the change, as usual they are the master of tension on not giving any details, or they not simply have any idea how atm.
    Last edited by Reia; Apr 11, 2013 at 05:34 PM.