Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    people who (don't have hunter leveled thus) don't have points in fury stance, duh
    Oh. Well, they might as well for all I care. (Put 5 points into it before it was cool)

Pretty hilarious fighting Falz arms last night when the average fight time was less than 30 seconds.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

i have obtained top secret minutes from the meeting discussing this topic

they are as follows

"Hunter is too good as a sub for one class, what should we do? Do we nerf the main class' multipliers?"

"uuuuh nerf HU"

If you read the post, it says they are leaving the boosts in Striking Damage alone, and only nerfing the Ranged Damage (at least that's what I'm getting).

Oh, nice...another free Skill Tree reset ticket \o/

It's not like I will need to reset my 2 current active trees atm (and I have like 4 more trees to waste on HU and FI \o/ after the reset)...yeah, I will store that ticket like a precious thing if they decide to give us another ;_;
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

I bet both of those people who main Hunter and rely on their ranged attack will be pissed.

Well they're only nerfing the R-ATK portion of Fury Stance. S-ATK to remain as it is.

I felt that all the classes were pretty balanced now, but I guess Sega didn't.

Sega Master Balancing Race

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    I bet both of those people who main Hunter and rely on their ranged attack will be pissed.
    Hunter actually does depend on ranged damage at times via gunslash, because its other options for elevated mobile targets are such a joke. Rising edge is finicky for wynderas since they move so much and are immune to lift half the time, the new flying diggs just fucking love going way too high to hit, etc. Also, two of the best gunslash PA's are ratk-based.

So yeah. This actually does affect hunter to a larger degree than most would think, far more than a striking nerf would affect anythingexceptfi/hu . Plus, there are a few people I personally know of that regularly go HU/RA, and this will indeed affect them.

The obvious fix would've been to reduce WHA's ridiculous 56% passive headshot bonus damage, or standing snipe's 32%, or---