Page 159 of 213 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2124

(Sorry if this has been asked before. This is a large thread and I'm scared to backtrack too much in fear of spoilers)

Does the current patch only go up to EP2 - 6? It's where I'm currently at in the story. There's many conversations on this matterboard and most don't seem to be translated yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post
    (Sorry if this has been asked before. This is a large thread and I'm scared to backtrack too much in fear of spoilers)

Does the current patch only go up to EP2 - 6? It's where I'm currently at in the story. There's many conversations on this matterboard and most don't seem to be translated yet.
    Yes, Partner. But the story mission is fully translated, though.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Afin View Post

Several ep2-6 and some ep2-5 scenes are not translated yet. Made a list of those here.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=1788
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    Just reporting something that I think is wrong.

Event: When Matoi (past) got stabbed by [Persona]

She asked you "Ne... Ano Onanoko?", I think that's supposed to be "is that girl (Sara) fine?" rather than the current translation "did we finish her? (Apprentice)"

and

Event: Ohza's date with Azanami to Naberius

her name is Azanami, not Asami
    New translator here.
    Only started about a month ago, so late to the party.
    Please, please, please, give more specific details such as "2-6 APP 2/15/2035 4:15", chapter-sub chapter, date, time - all scenes start with these numbers, it will speed up the search process. I'm not clear if you are referring to a scene I did or not, I couldn't find it.

Currently translating miscellaneous subevents, and there's still a lot of proofing that needs to be done as the quality of work seems to tank halfway through. I haven't physically played past 1-7 to actually watch the story because i'm so busy.
    Last edited by dot_Hacker; Jan 7, 2015 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    New translator here.
    Please, please, please, give more specific details such as "2-6 APP 2/15/2035 4:15", chapter-sub chapter, date, time - all scenes start with these numbers, it will speed up the search process. I'm not clear if you are referring to a scene I did or not, I couldn't find it.

Currently translating miscellaneous subevents, and there's still a lot of proofing that needs to be done as the quality of work seems to tank halfway through. I haven't physically played past 1-7 to actually watch the story because i'm so busy.

The scene he was referring is : Chapter 2-6 "A.P. 228/8/7 13:20".

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    New translator here.

I don't remember the matterboard locations of these scenes but the timestamps of the non translated story ones

A.P.228/7/11
    A.P.228/7/19 (there are 2 events with this timestamp, the Zeno one is untranslated)
    A.P.228/7/25
    A.P.228/7/28
    A.P.228/8/7

Hopefully I didn't miss any.

Edit: these are all from 2-6

>Tweaker says story patch update
    >Download it
    >Nothing new seems to be translated

Aaaaaand what did this exactly accomplish?
    Ship 02

Maybe grammar check? I understand they are working on it too.

I suppose so, but I'd try to clear out primary MB content, as well as story missions, first, chapter by chapter, then translate non-essential things in matterboards, THEN do grammar checks. Just.. got hyped up from that update, only to find out things haven't made progress.
    Ship 02

A.P 238/3/25 (MB 1-8, the first one in event chronicle with Rogio)