Page 195 of 213 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2124

Wanted to check this before the big ass update (provably) breaks everything, that's the current state of Episode 3 past 3-3, long story short, only story quests events are translated right now, not a single main event previous to the quests is translated, and of course not a single mater board extra event or the blue tablet extra events are translated. So if you want to follow the main story without missing anything, you can't, because obviously, story quests are only a part of each chapter.

That's... a surprisingly comprehensive chart.
    Ship 02

So Aida, will the rest of Episode 3 be translated? That needs to be done before Episode 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePendragon View Post
    So Aida, will the rest of Episode 3 be translated? That needs to be done before Episode 4.
    It's in the works, don't worry.

EDIT: Also http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=2180
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Has episode 3 been fixed yet? Haven't seen any updates on this thread. The tweaker has updated a couple times and I was wondering if one of those updates had a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Catmsuica13 View Post
    Has episode 3 been fixed yet? Haven't seen any updates on this thread. The tweaker has updated a couple times and I was wondering if one of those updates had a fix.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...postcount=2180
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No. A tweaker update usually never do something to story patch. What you need to look for are "Story Patch updates" and they'll appear independantly of Tweaker updates meaning you'll have a separate window showing what part fo the story have been touched, those are the ones that'll affect the story part but not the tweaker updates.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

When does the trasnlation break cause everythings been working fine and I just finished chapter 2 of ep3?

When does the trasnlation break cause everythings been working fine and I just finished chapter 2 of ep3?
    I recall it breaking after chapter 3 and before the last few chapters.

Also, I would love to get an ETA on the fix. I want to go through the story without having to resort to Google Translate.