Page 207 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2124

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    We're not paid money for this, any sort of donations go towards server stuff. It doesn't put food in our stomachs, doesn't help us graduate from school, doesn't advance any careers. If for whatever reason, you think you're any special than everyone else, then by all means, do it for us, show us how it's supposed to be done.
    Hey, to be honest, ideas for programs that can be done on your side to autonomously search out data patterns and replace them, auto-patching htem, would be a good idea, and I'm sure wouldn't be TOO difficult to code. Furthermore, While I HAVE completed Ep3 while it was fully translated, I just pointed out how new players would come to think about this. I work a 40 hour work week, myself, and if I knew how to code and read moonrunes, I'd try everything I could to help translate.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Hey, to be honest, ideas for programs that can be done on your side to autonomously search out data patterns and replace them, auto-patching htem, would be a good idea, and I'm sure wouldn't be TOO difficult to code. Furthermore, While I HAVE completed Ep3 while it was fully translated, I just pointed out how new players would come to think about this. I work a 40 hour work week, myself, and if I knew how to code and read moonrunes, I'd try everything I could to help translate.
    We already have idea in place for this, but our limiter is SEGA. What's to stop them from moving more files and breaking more story content if we did? We have ideas on loading them etc, but for those, GG and SEGA is our limiter.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If someone didn't play Episode 3 before Sega broke everything, there's youtube.

It's not like there isn't more resources available out there, just gotta find it.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 21, 2016 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    If someone didn't play Episode 3 before Sega broke everything, there's youtube.

It's not like there isn't more resources available out there, just gotta find it.
    Unless someone has pasted their own subtitles I doubt there is a full Episode 3 playlist, this one you link is missing every scene the game is missing, and that is, half of each episode past 3-3, the missing scenes have not changed in the past few months, we never saw those translations in the game, only story quests were translated or patched, no one in the last 2 o 3 pages in this thread is reporting a different thing (I see a hundred posts per page...)

Can't you guys post the script (translation pieces you have) for the Chapter 3 episodes 4-7 sub-events, so we could try to piece everything together? Would be much obliged...

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Can't you guys post the script (translation pieces you have) for the Chapter 3 episodes 4-7 sub-events, so we could try to piece everything together? Would be much obliged...
    EP3 chapter 4-7 doesn't exist.

We do have EP3, Ch3-7 and 3-8 scripts.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EP3 chapter 4-7 doesn't exist.
    Wait, do you mean that sub-events in these chapters are not translated? A pity

We do have EP3, Ch3-7 and 3-8 scripts.
    Would be great if you could post them then...

Quote Originally Posted by EmuManiac View Post
    Wait, do you mean that sub-events in these chapters are not translated? A pity
    4-7 doesn't exist because there isn't a chapter 4-7. Unless you're referring to a MB node, you're going to have to be clearer on that one as all of the Story Patch team works on EP4.

As for the scripts of the other files, will post them sometime next week. (busy with other things).

Sorry... I meant the sub-events in episode 3 chapters 4 / 5 / 6 / 7, which are unlocked via a corresponding matterboards

As for the scripts of the other files, will post them sometime next week. (busy with other things).
    Thank you very much, Sirius!

i was just about to start ep3 and i found out about this, just to know, how much untranslated is the ep3? is still atleast posible to play it and understand somewhat the story with what little (if any) is translated?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif