Page 32 of 213 FirstFirst ... 22293031323334354282132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Saying "matter board" and then a coordinate on said matter board doesn't help us too much. Is it Matter Board 01? Matter Board 07? One of the other ones? We don't know which one you're talking about otherwise (because E-4 is, quite literally, a valid matter coordinate on almost every single Matter Board in the game; so... yeah; you can see how that'd be a problem).

If you don't know the number off-hand, just start from the top and count your way down (or just say Matter Board 1 if you only have one to begin with). Also, please take note of my PSA above before responding back.
    Slipped my mind. This is matter board 02 we're talking about. Also, I'm using the latest story patch since the update.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    Slipped my mind. This is matter board 02 we're talking about. Also, I'm using the latest story patch since the update.
    Ah, okay. Good to know. I have a few spare characters I can test with. I'll look into it.

Just for the record, did you patch manually or with the Tweaker?

Patched using the tweaker. The original I downloaded is from the 7-17 update, and the tweaker took over from there.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Okay, Tyreek, try to restore your Story Patch backup in the Tweaker and re-apply it. That particular matter (MB2 E-4 Like My Teacher) is working fine on my end.

If that doesn't work, restore your backup again and file-check your client. Otherwise, re-load the torrent and have your torrent program check the file (triple-checking that you're indeed using the 7-17 patch; hey, you can never be too careful).

AIDA, you really need to force the Tweaker to restore patch backups automatically (if they exist) if it detects that patches are installed when it goes to deliver normal game updates. Failing to do so causes really weird E-patch glitches whenever there's an update and people forget to restore their backups first (which makes the Tweaker's prompt of "There's a PSO2 game update. Would you like to install it?" rather counter-intuitive; I already had to manually re-file-check my entire game when the big update hit on the 17th because of that (or it was related to your Story Patch update experiment; never figured out which scenario was at fault)).

EDIT: Oh, right. I've got some massive image-vomiting to do later, fansub editing review-style.

Though it'd probably be easier on everyone involved for me to get a link to the script so I can make the changes myself and submit it back.
    Last edited by Maronji; Jul 26, 2013 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Addendum.

Found some typos in the story. I saw three typos during a conversation with Quna.

(Also, Kuna? She calls her self Kuna, but her name is listed as Quna.)

This is MB9 C-6. One pictured, two later in the script.

Spoiler!

EDIT: Found another at MB9 A-7. Seems Quna likes to rearrange letters in her words. Only saw one typo in this conversation.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zaix; Jul 26, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Zaix View Post
    I saw three typos during a conversation with Quna (Kuna? She calls her self Kuna, but her name is listed as Quna.)
    I'm guessing that the English Patch team finally decided to roll with "Quna" (the "official" romanization). The Story Patch, at the time of those translations, still uses Kuna (which the English Patch used to use). All the Story Patch would need to stay consistent is a minor update.

The whole "Ulc VS Uruk" thing, I think, is another artifact of this disparity (considering that the English Patch team and the Story Patch team are two completely different groups (I think the only member shared between them is AIDA).

More Quna Typos!

I found these both in subtitles for a scene after completing MB9 and Chapter 9

Spoiler!

EDIT: Finally some not Quna Typos! (Although she is involved)

Casra has three notable typos while talking about Hadred in Chapter 9 "The Uncontrollable Beast." Two pictured here, one a bit later in the script.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Zaix; Jul 26, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
    PSO2 JP Characters:
    SHIP 02:
    Kyoushu HU: 45 FI: 51 RA: 28 FO: 15 BR: 44

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Chapter 11MB should be finished, but not all of the different story paths.
    So does that mean all the story paths, going with several members and not just alone, should be played and I shouldn't just choose the option to go alone?

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Okay, I've got my coffee (Koffie?) and I'm going to sit down and knock out all these errors and such, and build the new story script today.

Yeah, I've been meaning to do this for a while, but between getting the EN patch back on it's feet, and some RL stuff, I just haven't had time.

And yeah, I'm the only shared member (working on both patches).
    Well you've done a great job so far with all the (hard) work you've done up to now. I'm really bad at giving praise, I don't know if that made any sense or not.

I need breakfast & Coffee myself (just woke up at 9AM PDT).

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album

As usual chocolamilchful's channel has videos of new Event Fields, Matoi talks and stuff. Throw these to Kion please.