Page 164 of 213 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166167174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2124

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    TRANSAM patches the files, but only if it finds certain values match - Therefore, uninstalling and reinstalling will never fix it, hence why there's no backup function. You should never need to uninstall the story patch.

Well, that's nice to know, because that took ages!

As an update, that obviously didn't fix my problem, but I went to the Event Chronicle thing to find one of the other untranslated segments from the mission that I knew of.
    IF I am remembering which one it was right, then it seems to be fixed.

So it's just the first 2 scenes of
    'Regius speaking to all ARKS' and the scene just after that, before you regain control

I'll try and play through the mission to see if any other untranslated segments show up.
    Last edited by Serinah; Mar 15, 2015 at 09:12 AM.

As always thanks to everyone for their hard work involved in this project.

Just to clarify, is this up to the last chapter of EP2, or does it include EP3 stuff as well? (I only tested the first cutscene of EP3 which was in JP).

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Hey all, it's been a while and after next update I'm likely to get back into PSO2. So I need to know, what's the current Story Patch supposedly cover?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

^Iirc, up to the end of EP2.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Iirc, up to the end of EP2.
    So they filled in the missing cutscenes of 2-6? I remember starting it, seeing the first cutscene or two translated, then it just stopped.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Except for some missing parts it's translated, it was fully translated once they finished it the first time but AIDA needs to find the current position of some scene provably edited by Sega (nothing strange since this game makes you replay some story quests to change the events, I don't know if that is the case).

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsodoom View Post
    So they filled in the missing cutscenes of 2-6? I remember starting it, seeing the first cutscene or two translated, then it just stopped.
    I know they translated 2-6's Story Mission. That mission is probably my second favorite, so far, as a matter of fact. I won't go into detail about what happens, so yeah. A FEW scenes aren't translated, but they recently were. Blame Segac for anything untranslated, there.

Psst, Aida, I suggest coming up with some sort of script in the tweaker or something that scans for these cutscenes and matches them with the database, or something. I know it's possible for something like that to be made.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Story patch update:
    - Added some EPISODE 3 cutscenes, more are on the way! Stay tuned!

And yeah, SEGA seems to change where the cutscenes are saved every single freaking maintenance (and sometimes they even split them up!), so it's really put a slowdown on the work. Sorry!
    please tell me this isnt an april fools joke i dont think my heart could handle it today lol

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    please tell me this isnt an april fools joke i dont think my heart could handle it today lol
    Nope! Haha.

It's available to download and install now on PSO2 Tweaker.

This is a slight bump, but I wanted to emphasize to others here that the Tutorials, Help Menus, and Loading Tips you see in-game are all translated with the exception of a few bystanders introduced from Episode 3.

The problem is that SEGA (being "smart") has most in-game Tutorials (not the Help Menus or Loading Tips, but the Tutorials with images in them) display the text you see in them as a part of the same image, sometimes also with a video embedded in it. Other Tutorials (like the one for PSE Burst and multiple ones for Slaughtering Critters-type ARKS Quests) DO properly have text instead of images, so you can see the translations in those. You can see this yourself in-game by moving your mouse cursor over the text and watching to see if it turns into the "I" beam or not.

Other than what AIDA mentioned previously, I'd also like to point out that things like Client Orders (excluding the titles, objectives, rewards, and requirements of them) with their random NPC chatter and descriptions tend to be untranslated because they are extraneous to the story of the game. There is no revealing plot detail within Client Orders or random NPC chatter, so you're really not missing that much other than a bunch of babbling, really. Because of that, translating those extraneous things aren't at the top of our list unless there's time to do so (like with the Item Descriptions and some Client Orders that were translated during those periods of lulls).

That being said, our goal is to get the game as translated as best as it possibly can be. If you know Japanese and would like to help with the translation process, feel free to message AIDA here or on Skype that you'd like to lend a helping hand in the game's translation! o/