Page 171 of 213 FirstFirst ... 71121161168169170171172173174181 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2124

^Ah I see.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I really doubt she has that style of speech in the original language because she really makes it clear she doesn't like to be treated as a deity and everything that goes with it, like when Kotoshiro bows to her, she asks him to stop that immediately, same with Matoi for using the suffix "-sama".

I guess since the translators weren't aware of Sukuna's personnality, they thought doing that way because she's fundamentally a goddess was appropriate which ended up being the opposite when you try to match her behaviour and the style of speech we got now
    Actually while she does use a rather direct Style of Speech she also uses rather old Phrases, it's kinda like the dialect you find in Samurai Era Japanese Movies with all polite Phrases cut.
    If you want a English comparison it would be a Victorian Age English that drops all the stuffy polite stuff so I think the way they translated it do fits.
    Last edited by Shear; Jul 17, 2015 at 05:56 PM.

I see, well thanks for clarification then, it's just that's pretty rare to see that style of speech, especially considering English isn't my native language, so i was like "wth did they do with her? they haven't done that for the story quest"

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Ok, now that I finally decided to finish episode 2, how much of episode 3 is translated?
    Hatsodoom Forever!

^Just abit of EP3-1, afaik. I never replay that chapter (was going through it when it was untranslated)
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

I believe the major events up until Matter Board 3 are translated for Episode 3.

Pretty sure none of the minor event ones are as of yet, and there may still be at least one gold cutscene left untranslated for board 1 (pretty sure it's just a certain character babbling about Shironian natives or something).

Both board 1 and 2's cutscenes are translated within their respective story quests, but the NPC chatter while moving between objectives isn't.

A friend told me that some of board three IS translated, but I haven't checked myself.
    Last edited by Austru; Jul 19, 2015 at 04:21 AM.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

I just checked and yes, the Mayor Events of Episode 3-1 to 3-3 are translated with some exceptions.

2nd scene I've seen this (though didn't take a pic in the first one, the one below is in ep1 mb10, the first one I saw was in ep1 mb9)...

There's no way Melphonsina would call the player "teacher".
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Episode 3 chapter 4 translation can't happen soon enough...

has there been any word on when the next story patch will be? or if it will in include the newer stuff (not the stuff we just got today)

just curious i kinda just come back to the game to play the story more than i do to grind levels or quests etc