Page 158 of 213 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2124

Was checking the story patch, the first scene of MB 2-6, Xiao's introduction to that Matterboard, with the story patch Luther is being translated as Loser, even though Xiao is actually using the katakana name, that is, Luther.

Other than that, the following MB 2-5 and 2-6 scenes (including secondary scenes, in the case of MB 2-6, alot of matterboard nodes scenes are in the secondary scenes menu) are not translated (December 20th patch).

The pictures include each scene highlighted in the event chronicles menu and the first few lines of text of each scene in the chat box.

MB 2-5 secondary scenes menu (6 untranslated scenes):
    Spoiler!

MB 2-6 main story menu (5 untranslated scenes):
    Spoiler!

MB 2-6 secondary scenes menu (which includes some matterboard nodes scenes, 14 untranslated scenes):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Dec 23, 2014 at 10:02 AM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

That 2-5 Light scene was definitively translated some months ago.

So this mean we will get translated episode 3 soon ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Back again :3= This covers Matterboards 15 to 90% of 16. Once I find a way to kill stupid Luther, I'll have the rest. (:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

You have to enter the orb/shield around luther, and attack him from inside. I'll guess Matoi gives some kind of hint in the cut in chat she is repeating again and again, but it was not translated.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    You have to enter the orb/shield around luther, and attack him from inside. I'll guess Matoi gives some kind of hint in the cut in chat she is repeating again and again, but it was not translated.
    I remember having to figure that out, since I was a ranger. =P
    Hatsodoom Forever!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I haven't really checked personally to see if it got in yet, but I'll leave this here since it seems nobody checks the main patch's forum.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cge3bl0lq...tarte.csv?dl=0

oh also since I am here, this spreadsheet contains the tutorial pop-ups (and astarte's text) from up to the Facility update.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet became a mess at that point, so I would prefer all of this getting done before I re-organize it and add in everything that has been added or changed since the Facility update. (aka anything from Ulti and Mega Stu is not in here)

you may notice some duplicate entries, these were tutorials that had been changed to re-word something at some point, but I had not even gotten the first version done before that so I was unable to tell what was going on.
    that is the primary reason I am waiting for all of this stuff to get done before adding anything more.

once all of that is done; I will re-organize the document then go and get the files of what had changed from the Facility update to the current version of the game and work those into the spreadsheet.

I have had too many people just starting the game complain to me that all these tutorials are still in Japanese so don't tell me this isn't necessary; don't tell me "nobody starts playing by this point" or "you can just tell from the gif/video/screenshot at the top" because that is just a smug smart-alack remark that simply is not true. I have had people get to level 60-70 and not know what a Just Attack is. These tutorials need to be done 2 years ago.
    Last edited by Zorak000; Dec 25, 2014 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks guys. ^-^ Since Matterboard 17 doesn't seem to be finished, guess I'll stop there for now. Some stuff from the last bit of Matterboard 16:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Urbancowgurl777; Dec 26, 2014 at 01:38 AM.

Well, is the story mission translated? I was a bit disheartened when I learned A-4 wasn't translated, yet.
    Ship 02

Just reporting something that I think is wrong.

Event: When Matoi (past) got stabbed by [Persona]

She asked you "Ne... Ano Onanoko?", I think that's supposed to be "is that girl (Sara) fine?" rather than the current translation "did we finish her? (Apprentice)"

and

http://i.imgur.com/rgY6qzy.jpg

Event: Ohza's date with Azanami to Naberius

her name is Azanami, not Asami
    Last edited by elryan; Dec 29, 2014 at 09:15 PM.