Page 101 of 213 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2124

Quote Originally Posted by thugluvin View Post
    Story Episode 2: "I Am No Longer There" as you play through and go to enter area 2 it just sets in loading tunnel i have checked and even re installed everything but same thing keeps happening it's like it can't load up area 2

Edit: Never mind I got it, For some reason tweeker wasn't downloading all the files had to load pso2 launcher and update then use tweeker to patch
    I have the same issue but can't fix it the same way... Official launcher acts weird, saying about connection problems and spitting out error 433 and error 434. I tried checking for missing files through Tweaker and it found some.

I have a question: I have messed up patching by picking a wrong file. I abandoned extraction process when few files got extracted. Was it safe to abandon uninstalling process after a while too? Do installation and uninstallation processes manipulate files in the same order or is it different (and so I am screwed)?

In the worse case scenario you only need to make a file check with the tweaker, if you save backups you don't have to download nothing.

Well, I also accidentally pressed "No" when it asked me if I want to backup. I still can't get used to it, because usually such dialogs are used for action confirmation and not decisions, so my mind keeps thinking that if I press "No" I will abandon process.

I think that part of Tweaker should be reworked. Instead of asking multiple questions in multiple "yes/no" dialogs it should all be in one "OK/Cancel" dialog with checkboxes and other elements (like address promt) if needed.

The first gold matter of the Seabed MB is not translated...

That's odd, it was translated before the 2/13/14 update. Perhaps a file got misplaced during the update?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    That's odd, it was translated before the 2/13/14 update. Perhaps a file got misplaced during the update?
    Well, I dunno what the case is, but it's still not working right.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Story patch updated to be compatible with the current version of PSO2, and about 99% of story should be translated - Please let me know if you see any scenes in Japanese. Thanks!
    I'll check into it soon. Thanks

So uh... I downloaded the new rar, opened tweaker, selected to install the story patch, found the rar, backed up files, let it do it's thing, then it asked me to download an update. I clicked OK and then it said "ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Is uh... is that supposed to happen...? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    So uh... I downloaded the new rar, opened tweaker, selected to install the story patch, found the rar, backed up files, let it do it's thing, then it asked me to download an update. I clicked OK and then it said "ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array."

Is uh... is that supposed to happen...? >_>
    Yeah, I got this, too. Should we disregard it, or should we wait for something to be rectified?
    Ship 02

Is it, really? Every time I start up the tweaker, it goes "A NEW STORY PATCH IS AVAILABLE! UPDATE?" Hit OK, and the tweaker instantaneously says "K PATCHED", when it showed no signs of patching. I don't think this is normal.
    Ship 02