Page 113 of 213 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2124
    Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sarttan View Post
    Matterboard 14 D-5 is only partially translated. I couldn't get screenshots, but 2 of Huey's lines are not translated.

Line 5
    そういう勧告があっても……
    あいつには自主的に出てきて
    欲しいと思っていただけだ。

Line 6
    上からの命令に従うだけじゃなく
    自分の意志で、やりたいことを……

The rest of the lines are translated to the extent that I can understand Huey though.
    Still not fixed btw, although this variation only occurs if its accessed bfore mb14's B-3.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Alright, since it looks like this chapter (MB16) is going to take forever, I need a vote.

Would you like me to release what we have so far, then release them as we get them? Or release the whole MB at once?
    Personally, I think it would be better to have everything at once, since the matterboard cutscenes can't be repeated, and blue events are a pain to find after being seen.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

It's best to release as you go, so people can do the matterboard stuff. This will also make updating through the tweaker possible, as we don't have to re-download the entire story patch when you guys are finished with half-life 3--- I mean the new chapter.
    Ship 02

Alright, since it looks like this chapter (MB16) is going to take forever, I need a vote.

Would you like me to release what we have so far, then release them as we get them? Or release the whole MB at once?
    I would prefer if you at least release the scene where Xion gives you the matter board.

I would be content with only Xion's first dialogue and whatever scene involving Light, both in the shop lobby. I've been avoiding them for a month lol after that, avoiding everything on field maps is as easy as highlighting a different Paradigm.... Matter Board.

Can you grab a screenshot or some text so I know which events those are?
    The first 2 events in this video, the one with Xion (at the start) and the one with Aki and Light (at 03:45):

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

When you're saying it will take forever you mean (at least) 2 wekks/1 month/more/too busy to work on it ?

Anyway, a progressive release seems the best thing if it's going to take at least 1 month more (if it's less, I don't think it will make a big difference).

I cant seem to get the game working , I havent been able to play once. I've installed the game, used pso tweaker installed all the patches but every time i launch I make it to the opening screen, Then I Get A BLACK SCREEN!! What is going on , I checked every forum nothing works! pls help

I am now reinstalling the game and just gonna launch it from the tweaker not gonna do anything else besides that. hopefully it works

I've been at this for hours and I still cant play ! Someone pls help me