Page 163 of 213 FirstFirst ... 63113153160161162163164165166173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2124

Aww, okay. It wasn't translated when I got that part, so I had no idea what all of that was about, and that I was in episode 3 instead of episode 1. I switched my matter board...we'll see if I get a better idea of what is happening now.

Untranlated Xiao text for the Story Mode (The Reason I was Born)
    Happens at the end of second area in between fights iirc:

Spoiler!

Replaying Episode 1 Urban and Ruins Story Quests after you have completed the Episode 2 paths gives you a menu to choose the version of the quest you want to play and it's not translated:

Urban: http://oi57.tinypic.com/11lpf1s.jpg

Ruins: http://oi60.tinypic.com/2pyvref.jpg

One of the early Matoi Ep1 chats has a typo, the question marks don't make much sense too, and the answer you give... almost seems as if the translator back then wasn't sure and it was left this way.

Spoiler!

Untranslated cut in and party chat from NPCs in story quests

Spoiler!
    Last edited by landman; Mar 3, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

Matterboard 5, Episode 2:
    The Day of Resurrection story quest

The quest begins normally, everything's translated as usual, but when Regius makes his big announcement and brainwashes Arks,
    the translation is missing. The next scene seems to be translated though (when Lisa "greets" you).
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    Matterboard 5, Episode 2:
    The Day of Resurrection story quest

The quest begins normally, everything's translated as usual, but when Regius makes his big announcement and brainwashes Arks,
    the translation is missing. The next scene seems to be translated though (when Lisa "greets" you).
    In addition to my last post, there were several other untranslated scenes in this quest:

1. The scene after Zeno and Echo reunite and the council members summon their trademark weapons

2. The scene after that fight, when all the Claris Claes clones appear

3. The scene after Theodore and Ulc reunite, as you and Matoi enter the portal to Xion's core

4. The scene in which Luther becomes one with Xion

5. The scene in which Xiao appears with a second mothership

6. Luther rages and transforms into a Dark Falz

These are all scenes that played after another cutscene. I don't know if that's the reason why they are not translated and how this is affected by Sega's updates.
    There may be more scenes like this but I abandoned the quest before fighting Falz Angel.
    Someone please confirm if these scenes are just missing on my side or if everyone has these problems. I used the latest downloadable story patch file.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkaN View Post
    In addition to my last post, there were several other untranslated scenes in this quest:

1. The scene after Zeno and Echo reunite and the council members summon their trademark weapons

2. The scene after that fight, when all the Claris Claes clones appear

3. The scene after Theodore and Ulc reunite, as you and Matoi enter the portal to Xion's core

4. The scene in which Luther becomes one with Xion

5. The scene in which Xiao appears with a second mothership

6. Luther rages and transforms into a Dark Falz

These are all scenes that played after another cutscene. I don't know if that's the reason why they are not translated and how this is affected by Sega's updates.
    There may be more scenes like this but I abandoned the quest before fighting Falz Angel.
    Someone please confirm if these scenes are just missing on my side or if everyone has these problems. I used the latest downloadable story patch file.
    Just checked the Event Chronicle, and indeed these scenes are now untranslated, but had been previously translated.

Possible mistranslation? (japanese speakers check it)

Spoiler!

Corrections/typos, well versed English speakers, please recheck those, I'm not that confident of my English.

Spoiler!

Untranslated Story quest descriptions

Spoiler!

Some more untranslated party chat and cut ins in Story quests

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    First "the" should be removed
    Spoiler!
    It should be a "Then" (Then let the...).

sounds weird to me! I'd put a "that" or a "who" before "was able" but I'm not sure (English speaker needed!)
    Spoiler!
    "That" or "who" indeed should go there, but "who" would be the better choice since in convention it is what you are supposed to use when referring to a person.

I downloaded the new story patch today, but when I went into "Episode 2 Chapter 5 - Day of Ressurection" the translation on the scenes were still broken

The ones I saw that were untranslated were
    The cutscene with Regius and the cutscene just afterwards.
    I didn't check any further ones, since I don't want to spoil the story for myself.

I am now in the process of uninstalling my story patch and then reinstalling it, just in case the problem is on my end. Although that's going to take a while, since uninstalling it apparently is extremely slow.

^Uninstalling Patch makes the Tweaker redownload all the original story files again, that's why it's slow. It's like you update your game with total 3GB of files.

Tweaker had apparently stop creating original file back-ups, prompting issues like this, especially for Story Patch because it's so demn big.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur