Page 193 of 213 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2124

I see the tweaker patch compatibility update on 23 Mar. Does it mean it is outdated and I should not use it? Or it is still working?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremycards View Post
    now its just fooling around..
    I've rage-Alt+F4 twice trying to watch those scenes, at this point I don't care any-more, if it ever gets translated I will try again, but frankly, I prefer having a 100% episode 3 long before having anything from Episode 4 translated...

For those complaining about the story being slow and boring, well, isn't that the part and parcel for virtually every PSO and PSP game? It always starts slow before it escalates.

Is story quest for 3-8 matterboard translated yet?
    I've been asking AIDA but she always asking me back to buy her cake

Quote Originally Posted by Someone help me Nyau View Post
    Is story quest for 3-8 matterboard translated yet?
    I've been asking AIDA but she always asking me back to buy her cake
    Don't give her cake, she won't share it with us.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    For those complaining about the story being slow and boring, well, isn't that the part and parcel for virtually every PSO and PSP game? It always starts slow before it escalates.
    From my experience with the PSP games, shit didn't start getting real till the last 2-3 chapters. There's also the fact that we kinda reached a climax after beating PD (Temporarily. I imagine we'll see a more powerful one in the future), so a new threat to the universe has to be built up.

Quote Originally Posted by 黒雪Yacchi View Post
    From my experience with the PSP games, shit didn't start getting real till the last 2-3 chapters. There's also the fact that we kinda reached a climax after beating PD (Temporarily. I imagine we'll see a more powerful one in the future), so a new threat to the universe has to be built up.
    Pretty much this. I think people are expecting the next big bad to immediately escalate when we just concluded the first story with Profound Darkness.

EP4 is the equivalent to EP1 in that it's just getting started and they are introducing us to this new world we are in. Let the Phantoms and Mother build up their threats first before casting the entire arc as "LOL BORING THIS SUX".

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    EP4 is the equivalent to EP1 in that it's just getting started and they are introducing us to this new world we are in. Let the Phantoms and Mother build up their threats first before casting the entire arc as "LOL BORING THIS SUX".
    Except that the "new" world we're being introduced to isn't really "new" at all. Furthermore, we as the player aren't directly getting to know these new characters. We spent most of the first part of EP4's story "getting to know" Hitsugi and friends by spying on them.

EP1's appeal was exploring alien worlds while directly interacting with the NPCs, learning bits about their personalities and motivations, and eventually influencing their stories in some way.

I would say to give the storywriter of EP4 the benefit of a doubt. And to not judge the book by its cover.

EP4 is indeed the EP1 for Phantoms saga, with few differences regarding the story flow, regardless of what people think of Tokyo as its settings.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

What bored the snot out of me was to see so many pointless scenes with Hitsugi. Before we got to see the pointless stuff in random tablets, so it didn't bother, and we had many characters to get to know, and they were pretty fun in their own right. Not to mention the space setting made way to interesting characters in general. But now we just see a generic high school girl, and we get TONS of cutscenes about her, in episode 1 the main story was fairly short in between story missions, and again, many characters took part on it, and since we had to do stuff to unlock each scene, it didn't feel too tedious. But the way the story is set now, we have to sit like an hour just watching Hitsugi not knowing what to do with Aru and getting into super mega old anime cliches one after the other (i mean seriously, they made a bath scene with boobtouching and all...)

Luckily in the very last bit of story, all the other characters are starting to reapear, so hopefully, it will get better soon. But parts 1 and 2 were insanely tedious! (and i don't think translation would have made it too much better)