Page 210 of 213 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210211212213 LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2124

Here is a list of Episode 3 main events missing their translations:

http://pastebin.com/f8RgmQ6B

Hola, friends

Is there any progress with chapter 3 of ep4? Please tell

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Yes, let's call our bosses/school that we're going to be working on a fan translation project and that we cannot commit to doing work/school right now.
    Obviously you still need to work/go to class. But you also have free time. The question is, would you be willing to prioritize episode 3 if we paid you for it. Say, over other pso translations ongoing.

Hahaha, everything can be bought, it all depends on how much money you can pay

So... uh... I guess this project was dropped entirely?
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    They said that they would get back to finishing the remaining bits of Ep3 that were never implemented after they were done with Ep4; as to the status of Ep4:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweaker Notice
    Story patch EPISODE 4 status: All main nodes before Chapter 4 (node 90C) have been translated (with most side nodes being translated).

And what makes you say that because this thread hasn't been posted on for awhile? Did you miss the translation team pointing out MULTIPLE times that SEGA keeps breaking the translations and that they are more focused on finding a way to avoid that than work on actual translating. Did you miss the part from AIDA about the new Raiser system and how easy it will be to get new translations out and not worry about them being broken by SEGA's updates.

Did you also miss the part that the group has fully fixed and translated EVERYTHING in the story episodes 1 through 3 thanks to this new system?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post

And what makes you say that because this thread hasn't been posted on for awhile? Did you miss the translation team pointing out MULTIPLE times that SEGA keeps breaking the translations and that they are more focused on finding a way to avoid that than work on actual translating. Did you miss the part from AIDA about the new Raiser system and how easy it will be to get new translations out and not worry about them being broken by SEGA's updates.

Did you also miss the part that the group has fully fixed and translated EVERYTHING in the story episodes 1 through 3 thanks to this new system?
    Ned I remind you that Kazanboshi on youtube has been quick to translate all of the cutscenes and everything, whilst the standard translation team from psumods have been VERY fast to translate and patch everything, while Aida's team are jerking off with making 982347 useless tools that are redundant and unreliable, along with the fact that I've heard they've been translating and patching H-games, instead?
    Ship 02

Happy birthday, AIDA!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Ned I remind you that Kazanboshi on youtube has been quick to translate all of the cutscenes and everything, whilst the standard translation team from psumods have been VERY fast to translate and patch everything, while Aida's team are jerking off with making 982347 useless tools that are redundant and unreliable, along with the fact that I've heard they've been translating and patching H-games, instead?
    First off, It's not a matter of translation, it's a matter of time.
    We have our own team of developers and translators who prioritize different things outside of their own individual lives.
    It's fine if you can't acknowledge that we're human beings too, but I don't understand the sense of entitlement, nor where it comes from.

If you feel that the item patch is useless, or titles, or even our newer raiser patch (which supersedes the old story patch via transarm). Then feel free to not use them, we don't care.
    As stated, you have other forms of getting your fix, so your misguided anger is amusing.

As for translating eroge, please do note that other members of our team aren't obligated to solely work on PSO2, just like you're not obligated to use our services that we bring to the community.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯