Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP 2 hackers

Default PSP 2 hackers

I guess I'm kind of noobish. But I have mad skills, do some runs with me and find out

So, not to belabor the point, but:

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Slayer View Post
    That's right.

You should make a back up of your save data because when you join a random party there could be a risk that some dumb hacker messes the game of the other players thinking he is doing a favor to everyone because hacking has become so common in the online community.

If you fall in such situation your data could become anormal (exp, stats, wep stats, name, charcter apparence, game play stats) and the people who still play this game serously won't like to play with you because you have tainted with hack and be branded as illehit and you'll be damned into the dark and atrocious road of the high lvl noobs.

May the internets God have mercy on your data if you ever astray from the rightful path of true legitness.
    Lemme get this straight. People can just hack my character without my knowledge or permission or participation? We can be... hack-raped? Is there a way to tell if it's already too late?
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

Aside from them being room host, they can't actually do anything to you. If you think you may have been compromised, you can quit out of the game mid session, preserving your character data.

The most notable hack is the level 200 hack, which is sadly, a large portion of the online community. The other notable difference is their character name, if you see symbols and shapes and colors on their character name, they're more than likely involved with it.

Your best bet is to keep a backup of your save every so often.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

best way to not get haxed is to stay out of there host or to keep your setting at low level runs example;level 20-60 or level 1-20 etc. sometimes you could be haxed and not know it depending on who the hacker is.most hackers are name colored and use real poor troll tactics that make me sit and eat oreos while lulzing at there stupidity,but there are name colored players who are 200 that are not legit and cry for attention with host setting set to 'unrestricted'.corruptors i know of at this time are varel and watch out for the level 0 haxers.be a good idea to team up with members here who are legit.they say you can tell by partner card,but that is not 100% accurate since even they can mod there card to look legit.

Thanks guys, that's good to know. I pretty much stay away from colored names anyway, and rarely enter a room made by someone I don't know. Most of the time, I end up hosting and I tend to kick anyone I think isn't legit. I don't kick every time, though, some people just want to have pretty names and no other hacks, which is all right with me.
    Last edited by punkrockjustin; Jul 31, 2012 at 04:42 PM.
    PSPo2:
    Raederle, F Human LVL125 // VA26
    Questing for:
    Vish Las Gavrecon // Diabolic Embrace // Kamui // Twin Kamui

Generally playing from about 8pm till ??? US Mountain Time ...and other random times

also if one joins and gives you there card DO NOT accept it because the chances of them having a corruption code on are 50/50 so it is like making a deal with the devil as my dad calls it.

well that explains why someone in a room i joined kept trying to get everyone to accept thier partner card. i never was able to (recieve card wasn't highlighted). im glad now!!!!
    i do have my files backed up to my desktop tho so i can just toss them back in there.

i back up my file often and use alternate characters that are not even near 200.my highest character is a level 140/27 beast female,but i use my lower ones most to do practice runs when i am bored.if you want any advice or have any questions about a specific cheater just ask me kk?

Like the girl with the wise father said, do not accept the instant "hi! here's my card" guy with max level.

Hacking has evolved to the point that it has become like a disease, they just touch you and you'll become infected.

This people they just want to drag you to their level because they want to create a anarchist society with no morals or game ethics were chaos will run rampant through the lobby, where the legit will be opressed, looked down and crushed. You might call such thing "Survival of the hacked".

Those poor people are beyond help but I pray to the internet God that someday a glimpse of light will reveal the path to redemption.

If you are wondering where are those players who endured the hardships of the legit path, I'm afraid to tell you that they are no longer with us and they left to the other world...

...now struggling with the hardships of japanese language but nevertheless blessed with fun and more importantly without the sinful temptation of hacks.

The honest, the fool and the naive.

There are a handful of them left, but as with anything, move on to the next best thing.

Infinity may be what you're looking for the best experiences for the Portable series, but with PSO 2's release it may certainly be a ghost town. If you choose to stay with the local servers, a few others and myself roam them. If you choose to continue from Infinity, you'll need to schedule meet ups with others.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Of course, with Infinity you can also play with randoms without worrying about getting hacked.
    Working on the PSP2i fan translation with JamRules and the gang.