Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Doodoo just burned me my leg unit tunes totally 19 times in a row, even with boosters at the start lmao. He sure is working hard today!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Also always fun when you get killed by a meteor during Falz Arms fight...while the boss is dying.
    Every time this happens, I reply with "Why am I dead?". They really need to fix this. It's really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Every time this happens, I reply with "Why am I dead?". They really need to fix this. It's really annoying.
    Nah, that can stay. It teached players to no cry victory too soon even when boss is dying.
    We learned the hard way when Big Vardha exploded and all parties were nearly killed by explosions.
    Last edited by Finalzone; May 10, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
    Japanese PSO2 Character
    Aliyah Tulumba Hunter

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

The difference is that Vardha (and most other bosses) give you warning when they're about to kamakazi you. The meteor comes out of nowhere, and there's nothing you can do to prepare for it.

I fell through the map the other day during a Lillipa Taco We almost failed because It teleported me to the beginning of the map.
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

During a heavy Cross Burst in AQ, we had a second of downtime for various reasons (quick loot, needed to mate / shifta / moon / restore PP / whatever), and a Signo Gun sniped out two of our members.

I try to moon but I take too long getting to the Atomizers in my menu (they're not on my palette so I can put more techs on there) so this Gun snipes me. Before the 4th member gets a chance to get to his moons, the Gun snipes him and we all drop dead. We didn't unlock area 3 or set a pipe.

We were at the exit, and there were over 2 minutes left on the clock. ._. We ended up running back but it seems that after a certain number of blocks, you can still spawn burst enemies, and when we started killing again at the end, only one enemy was spawning (3 of us went back to ship and ran back).

:3c

I went in to a Risk 58 FC AQ on a 49/40 Ranger/Hunter with a Lambda Twizzler and Blanc Grenade and outdamaged the 60/60 Gunner/Ranger with a Frigand and Craft Plosion on every group and contributed more to the PSE.

>Be in EQ in full party
    >Rare, Infected boss EC
    >EQ ends, boss not dead yet
    >Everyone leaves party the moment the EQ ends.

I guess it's my fault for playing on Block 20. Then again, I've never seen anyone else as unlucky as I am.

Did a +14 forest AQ with a friend, ran into a code clone only to get 1 shot by the elysion wearing techer from half the room away.

The fail was quite strong in that one.

Ran into an infected Noir Draal and infected Crys Draal on the same evening while soloing VH free exploration.

Died to both due to getting clipped by their ranged attacks (lolconfuse) then one-shotted while running around like a nonce.