Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 Fail Stories

*sigh* well.. its here.. aww lawd..

PSO2 LOL FAILS

To start...

I affixed my elder rod with malmo soul on accident. I was surfing menus too quick and being hasty.. and the time that I accidently discarded my level 8 Over End sfrer paying 252k for it. Gg

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

I experience fail every day.
    There's so much I could talk about here, but my most recent and biggest fail is as follows:

I put Fury Stance into my sub palette and always used it for the past two months. For some reason, it didn't seem to make any difference, though. I didn't do more damage or anything, at all, so I thought, well... what a useless skill and didn't use it, anymore.
    The other day, I was reworking my sub palette and noticed something. Turned out I had accidentally put Guard Stance in there, not Fury Stance.
    That's right, I've been using Guard Stance for the past two months thinking it was Fury Stance...
    Suddenly, I do twice as much damage as before. Well... *total moron*
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

I played a game of pinball during Lilipa TA. My friends blew me up not once, not twice, but three times, back to back to back. To make matters worse I fell through the ground and had to run back there.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I made a force cast
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    I made a force cast
    yep
    me too.
    ...ee-yup

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

More of an RNG fail, but, I once wasted about 2m trying to grind (not affix) a 7* Red launcher. Ended up at only +7. Thing hit +9 like 8 times :<
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

I put 15 million into my Avenger to grind it to +10.
    I saw one in the shops already grinded to +10 and properly affixed for 4 million a while ago, lol
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

I fail every day because I do runs solo.

Biggest fail was when I affixed the wrong soul to my Lambda Aristin.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Bought an outfit and recoloured it, only to find out that colour is one of the default ones available....

Playing this character since open beta and to this day I still haven't completed Koffee's palette expansion CO.
    | Dextro | Ship 10 | Legion |

When we got the skill tree resets last week, I was too hasty in re-assembling Runchiyo's Techer tree and, thinking I was on Deband Advance, put 5 points into T-ATK Up 1 instead.

Last night, I was running through the Fighter Unlock CO from Koffie on [redacted] and for some reason, I ended up killing Vol Dragon with a partizan and Gwanahda with a wired lance. I was trying to unlock it as fast as possible so I could catch the Falz EQ that was going on at the time. Imagine the look on my face when I made the realization. That's on top of dying the first time I tried to fight Vol. With a partizan.