Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Was doing an AQ with my underleveled squishy Joh, while trying to deal with a Ga Wonda (thinking that he's the dangerous one), got killed by a Micda...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Did 6 Lilipa TACO on a row without success due to a bug (defeated Transmizer and no complete flag) ...gave up on 7th try. :V

Sorry for posting again so quickly, but I had a sudden revelation.

My brother found his first Parallel Area this morning (that bastard; I haven't even found one yet lol). I was listening to the BGM for it, but it sounded suspiciously familiar for some reason, yet I couldn't figure out why.

But just now, the answer hit me.

Anyone else notice that the BGM for Parallel Areas is the Victory BGM from... what was it... Alpha 2?

EDIT: (The reason why it's a fail is because "Why didn't I realize this sooner?".)

You all fail so hard. It brings tears to my eyes.

Fail on my friends, fail on...

@everyone - Don't worry about posting too soon again.. I won't complain and sometimes you just neex to take time to remember said fails.. carry on.
    Last edited by ~Aya~; Apr 15, 2013 at 08:03 PM.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

I'm posting this here again.
    I
    Was
    Killed
    by
    a
    Rappy.

Nothing. I repeat. NOTHING can possibly top this.
    ever.

aside from the other day when the computer somehow "deselected" PSO2 as the main window (and because I'm using gamepad...) and right at the most critical moment when I needed to dodge a Gilnas laser and I had fury stance on and low health..........
    Or was it an El Adha...? Spargun? ...a combination thereof maybe...

I got deegpiled before when I fell and died, three of them literally jump on my dead body.

I bought 1 grinder for 200k. I thought I was getting 350 grinders for 200k >_>

In January, i NPCed all my Hu class weps and armor, which i invested some 5 mill in oct/nov before taking a break from PSO2, didn't realize it til next day when buy back was no longer an option+^_^+

I remember when I fought Vol Dragon before back in mah nooby days I used a charged up rising slash it killed him while his tower flame knocked me back into the pool of lava which therefore caused my death...yep DKO.

Sig by Gama

Lets see...

Spent 3.5million affixing and grinding a set of elder fists to +10, only to ever use them to knuckle dash with.

After the skill-tree reset pass, i forgot to pick up mechgun gear as gunner, and only my fighter class has just reversal...

Picking up fury stance at lv9, and wondering why the hell everything is hitting so hard back in beta. (0 s-def is awesome, btw)

At this point, i don't think anything in the game hasn't killed me yet (Spikes/lava/lava jets in cave/lightning etc). The most 'fail' deaths have to be iron will activating then being shot by a cursed sentry immediately after....

And, of course, in true psogc style - being killed many times by bosses falling on me after they die /o/
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.