Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Lets see...

Spent 3.5million affixing and grinding a set of elder fists to +10, only to ever use them to knuckle dash with.

After the skill-tree reset pass, i forgot to pick up mechgun gear as gunner, and only my fighter class has just reversal...

Picking up fury stance at lv9, and wondering why the hell everything is hitting so hard back in beta. (0 s-def is awesome, btw)

At this point, i don't think anything in the game hasn't killed me yet (Spikes/lava/lava jets in cave/lightning etc). The most 'fail' deaths have to be iron will activating then being shot by a cursed sentry immediately after....

And, of course, in true psogc style - being killed many times by bosses falling on me after they die /o/

Don't forget your special mace of adaman <3

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    Don't forget your special mace of adaman <3
    What, you mean the one that cost ~2.3million to almost completely max out? (Lv3 latent/50 thunder/elder soul/tech3/spirita boost). That isn't a fail D:
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Last month when I returned from my hiatus, I had successfully gathered 14 AC clothing for a costume pass.

When went to buy, went for the icon that had colored blocks on it and noticed the price was 12 AC Clothing. And I thought "Oh mai they reduced the price~! How considerate of you Sega~!" Oh how wrong I was....

I had accidentally bought a mag coloring ticket instead of a costume color ticket. And I have a mag that cannot be colored.

;A; COLORS, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME SO?!

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fable View Post
    Last month when I returned from my hiatus, I had successfully gathered 14 AC clothing for a costume pass.

When went to buy, went for the icon that had colored blocks on it and noticed the price was 12 AC Clothing. And I thought "Oh mai they reduced the price~! How considerate of you Sega~!" Oh how wrong I was....

I had accidentally bought a mag coloring ticket instead of a costume color ticket. And I have a mag that cannot be colored.

;A; COLORS, WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME SO?!
    You poor soul.

You have my sympathy.

umm nothing really just to be caught in one of those circle traps while rockbear is nearby I press shift to dodge only to get grabbed by Rocky after the thing exploded as I dodged to kill me... THANK YOU TRAP!!! (lvl 50 story btw) those traps can troll real hard :I

mine would have to be my first encounter with the Gel Wulffs... I didn't use the English patch at the time so I was wondering why i couldn't target them to attack until Code: Avoid appeared on screen.. Needless to say, Satori did not have a good night
    Ship 8:
    Team: The Jaegers
    Satori 75/75 GURA Newearl Saaya 75/75 BRHU Duman (F)
    Koishi 40/16 FOTE Newearl inactive
    Ship 2:
    つみき 42/26 RABR Duman (F) semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by Blocked View Post
    umm nothing really just to be caught in one of those circle traps while rockbear is nearby I press shift to dodge only to get grabbed by Rocky after the thing exploded as I dodged to kill me... THANK YOU TRAP!!! (lvl 50 story btw) those traps can troll real hard :I
    Quote Originally Posted by Komeiji Sig View Post
    mine would have to be my first encounter with the Gel Wulffs... I didn't use the English patch at the time so I was wondering why i couldn't target them to attack until Code: Avoid appeared on screen.. Needless to say, Satori did not have a good night
    You guys suddenly remind me of one of my first forays into PSO2 after release hit.

Long story short, circle trap + Code: Avoid = Incap Count+1

Screenshot says all:
    Spoiler!
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

finished TAs, forgot to take Chroto's COs. -_-
    - digitalDreamer -

Bought from my own shop :3

It was like....
    "-Gonna take this out of the shop to put newer things.... Oh, I guess I can buy and then retrieve the money in the visiphone... -w-"
    *does so*
    -"Oh shi-- the 5% tax!" >o<