Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default 2013 National Football League Pre Season, Regular Season, and Playoff Schedule

http://www.nfl.com/schedules?icampai...e_Teams_HP_CP2

PRE - SEASON
    Spoiler!

REGULAR SEASON

Spoiler!

PLAY OFFS

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ryno; Jan 4, 2014 at 09:08 AM.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

This year is looking like another delightful year of Titan mediocrity. I'm losing faith in Locker, and was sad to see Hasselbeck dropped.

Ship 2 - Gatz

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Broncos sched full of great matchups and lots of storylines.

vs Ravens (Dumervil comes back to Denver; rematch of our playoff game debacle)
    at Giants (Manning bowl for probably the last time)
    at Colts (Manning returns to Indy)
    at Patriots (Welker homecoming AND Manning v Brady? That's Primetime Gold!)

It's too bad we only get 1 of those games at home not to mention we play at Texans late in the season which could decide some things. It's gonna be a fun year for sure

well the broncos play the chiefs twice so thats 2 easy wins

We will see guys!
    How they play draft this week!
    3 days until draft!
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013?akcarr...kcarrier=other

With the draft things can change around just like last season with the QB's
    I'm thinking Luke Joeckel will be 1st over all. Pick.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

GIG EM AGGIES! WHOOP! First Von Miller (2nd overall and on Broncos which makes me happy), then Ryan Tannehill (7th overall), and now possibly Luke Joeckel a possible 1st round pick. A&M has been pretty good as of late and hell we even have the Heisman Trophy winner in Johnny "Football" Manziel right now. Man would be so awesome to win the National Championship this year. Mark your Calandar for Sept 14th (week 3) That's when Alabama visits College Station and the 12th Man at Kyle Field and you can bet Alabama is gonna have revenge on its mind.

Jags unveil their new uniform. It's a cool uniform . the part that's not all that is the helmet. But everything else is good. Now all they need to do is mostly win games. Is what counts

Spoiler!

Recap of 1st round draft.
    3 offense of tackles in the top ten one QB in the draft not even geno smith. 3 defense of end. 5 great big guys drafted!
    Remember all QB's are freshman in college right now.
    Top 10 best available

Top 10 players left

1. Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama: Lacy's problem: There's not a logical fit for him early in the second round. The Arizona Cardinals?

2. Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia: If the Jacksonville Jaguars don't take him to start the second round, the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Cardinals make logical options.

3. Jonathan Cyprien, FS, Florida International: Cyprien's ability to cover a large area of land in a few steps is incredible.

4. Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State: Eight offensive linemen went off the board on Thursday. Another one should go off the board early Friday.

5. Tank Carradine, DE, Florida State: There's a strong argument to be made he is more talented than teammate Bjoern Werner. (And a lot of other pass rushers.)

6. Ryan Nassib, QB, Syracuse: There's a good chance Nassib goes to the Jaguars, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport said earlier in the week. He shouldn't last long.

7. Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas State: One of Te'o's issues: There still are good linebackers out there like Brown, and LSU's Kevin Minter.

8. Jamar Taylor, CB, Boise State: He has the profile of a long-term NFL starter.

9. Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama: He got lost in the defensive tackle shuffle, but Williams has a dynamite skill set.

10. Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame: The Minnesota Vikings passed on Te'o three times in the first round. Perhaps the Detroit Lions will take the plunge at No. 35.
    Spoiler!

That one place you may or may not have been... East-side

Eagles had a great draft. Not used to this whole "Take the best player on the board" thing, I still miss Andy Reid (Don't judge me), but I love what Coach Kelly is doing so far, I think his draft was very solid. Love the Barkley pick up too, didn't see it coming
    1 Corinthians 13 Love suffers long, is kind, envies not, isn't puffed up, doesn't behave unseemly, seeks not it's own, is not easily provoked, thinks no evil, rejoices not in sin, but rejoices in truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, love never fails... (MATTHEW 24:3-51)

Texans looking to have a strong team and a strong year I am excited for this upcoming season.