Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Haha nah man 4 more days! Go Broncos!
    oh yeah forgot thursday night. but one more week, for the other teams! i was thinking about the jags. hahaha!

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Great start for the Broncos as Manning went nuts for 7 TDS! I'll take it now to get ready for the Giants

Ah deng you beat me too it I was just about to say that too!! Manning with 7 TDs! Lol
    But hats was a great game! Great way to kick off the nfl!!

I bet colts are thinking ( shouldn't have traded manning for a 1st rounder yet ) my guess

I have Peyton as my QB in Fantasy this year. I bet my brother (my opponent for Week 1) is pretty pissed.

It's a shame Eric Decker dropped like 6 balls (He's on my Fantasy team, too).

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I have Peyton as my QB in Fantasy this year. I bet my brother (my opponent for Week 1) is pretty pissed.

It's a shame Eric Decker dropped like 6 balls (He's on my Fantasy team, too).
    Haha yeah I have Manning on my fantasy team as well along with Ray Rice so he gave me some good points tonight too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Ah deng you beat me too it I was just about to say that too!! Manning with 7 TDs! Lol
    But hats was a great game! Great way to kick off the nfl!!

I bet colts are thinking ( shouldn't have traded manning for a 1st rounder yet ) my guess
    Nah the Colts didn't even get a 1st round pick b/c he was signed as a Free Agent. Doesn't matter really the Colts are damn lucky b/c they went from Manning to Luck. They are set for another 10+ years haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Haha yeah I have Manning on my fantasy team as well along with Ray Rice so he gave me some good points tonight too.

Nah the Colts didn't even get a 1st round pick b/c he was signed as a Free Agent. Doesn't matter really the Colts are damn lucky b/c they went from Manning to Luck. They are set for another 10+ years haha.
    I'd say they should have stuck with manning until he retired or started to have kinks and winks. Like favre . Because manning is still superb. With out manning colts would never been in the Super Bowl in the new era . But with luck I'd say he will prolly make Super Bowl bound within 5 years or so since he's still young. But either or it is good to have a young qb. But at the same time new era depending. Unlike russel Wilson who actually did great and almost made super bowl

PS
    My friend is so lucky to get manning in the fantasy

I should have chosen him
    Last edited by Ryno; Sep 6, 2013 at 08:35 AM.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I am in a pick'em league with a friend of mine in Anchorage. I picked the Ravens to win on Thursday. Mostly because I didn't think that the Bronco D would be able to get any pressure with Miller suspended and Dumervill on another team. It was pretty exciting to watch though. Crazy that 27 points is usually enough to beat most teams in the league. Not on Thursday! l0l

I'm officially that girlfriend who yells louder at the TV for her team than her boyfriend. Because fuck stereotypes. Go damn Colts.

And go Louisville in the college game :3

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I'm officially that girlfriend who yells louder at the TV for her team than her boyfriend. Because fuck stereotypes. Go damn Colts.

And go Louisville in the college game :3
    I always kinda figured you to be that way anyway. xD

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I always kinda figured you to be that way anyway. xD
    We're the fiery hotheads of our respective couples after all XD