Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Colts are awesome.

Broncos are awesome.

I'm a happy gal.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Colts are awesome.

Broncos are awesome.

I'm a happy gal.
    Colts and broncos fan? Are u bandwagon fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Colts and broncos fan? Are u bandwagon fan?
    Been a Colts fan for a long time, grew to love Peyton Manning, and my fandom doesn't go away just because he's on a different team. I like the group they have around him over there so no reason not to be a fan. Not sure if that's "bandwagon" but I don't really care. Still love the Colts and I'm loving that young team more and more each week, but Peyton's my boy.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Been a Colts fan for a long time, grew to love Peyton Manning, and my fandom doesn't go away just because he's on a different team. I like the group they have around him over there so no reason not to be a fan. Not sure if that's "bandwagon" but I don't really care. Still love the Colts and I'm loving that young team more and more each week, but Peyton's my boy.
    Yeah a good friend of mine feels the same way. As a lifelong Broncos fan our fan base I'm sure has increased due to Colts fans who still love to cheer for PM. I have no issue with it considering even though he's helping my favorite team now; I will always consider Manning a Colt first for sure. Sure it might sound like Colts fans are bandwagon fans, but I don't see it that way. I think some Colts fans loyalty to their team will be tested though in a few weeks on Sunday Night when the Broncos play the Colts in Indy. If I was a Colts fan for just that one night I would want us to beat the Broncos no questions asked.

I'll do the FULL RECAP this time instead of my own words. but with my words. seahawks4-0 since forever! thought they were going to lose. Broncos pats.. yeah yeah.. they are the usual. cause they have manning and brady. and Giants 0-4. from KC winning. and who said they were sorry? they were wrong.

Spoiler!

Tony, you're the only quarterback that can have a record-shattering career game and still manage to dick it up. Not entirely his fault, because where the hell is the run game? You can only call so many pass plays before you get picked. A more balanced play-calling would be great.

But, it's not all bad, that game was absolutely insane and definitely made a statement, taking the 'Mighty Broncos', who most would call the best team in the NFL, to their very limit and wits end. Even Peyton himself looked tired and deflated by the last minute of the 4th.

I'd be more upset if the other teams in the NFC East didn't all blow goats, haha. They still got this.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to address this since I never saw it:

On the subject of 'bandwagoners', it doesn't bother me, even though I'm a staunch believer in the old "you can only 'have' one team" unspoken rule. My mom used to date this guy who was a Steelers "and" Vikings fan, and I would bust his balls all the time for it. I can understand liking one player and having a loyalty towards them, as long as you understand that they have no loyalty towards you.

Hell, one of my brother's friends and his wife are Colts fans, but also Manning "fans". They even have a Indianapolis Manning jersey signed by him. They got it a couple years back when he was out all year, and the Colts were up in Jacksonville playing the Jaguars. Since he couldn't play, he spent the whole game walking around signing stuff along the first rows of the crowd. They put it in a picture frame and everything, haha.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Oct 6, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

Andrew. Fucking. Luck.

And Peyton running for a TD was hilariously awesome.

that 11:35PM game. i'll be sleeping. haha

Andrew. Fucking. Luck.

And Peyton running for a TD was hilariously awesome.
    This.

For once, Im excited to see the colts win. I knew they had the right ppl to win today after seeing their domination over the 49ers.

And ya that td shocked me. My eyes were following Moreno the whole time on that play.

the entire NFC East are doing worse than the BROWNS.
    Bitches, Potatoes, Little Giants and Pigeons. plz

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."