Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Us question

Default Us question

For the us version if it comes out will we be able to buy meseta? For real cash?
    Like spend irl money for in game cash?
    Oxbaren

No.

You'll still be able to make it by selling stuff in a shop though.

To each his or her own, but I've always felt that buying your way to the top would spoil the game much faster than enjoying the ride.

that would be a game breaker. cash shops shouldnt be used to potentially make your character better than others. i know there are some ways to do so, but it should definitely be limited.

Spoiler!

/rant

If you meant something like directly purchase meseta packs from an AC shop, I doubt it.
    Not to mention, wouldn't you rather spend that AC on a scratch? Then either you get something good and keep, or not and sell for meseta.

and purchasing meseta directly is pitiable. you seriously want to just buy your way to the top?
    If so,
    Respect: 10^(10^100)↓

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Sure, but not through legitimate sources. You can even do it on the JP version!

...actually, I'd encourage that. It'll get more of the sellers banned.

Technically we won't know what kind of IRL money setup US POS2 might have, we might get an AC equivalent, but that's as far as they should go. A separate currency that can be bought with real money, not the main currency of the game. Take Gaia Online for example, you buy Gaia Cash with real money, while Gaia Gold is the main currency (the one you use to buy items from other users, and from the main shops that aren't the Cash shop). You use Cash to buy items from the Cash Shop which you then sell on the Marketplace for gold, but you do not buy gold directly.

From what I've gleaned reading the forums (I haven't jumped on board yet) you use Arks Cash to buy Scratches and other stuff; whatever items you get from that you can sell for meseta. So pretty similar to the Gaia setup I know. And that's how it should be, like others have said. No one can stop you from offsite trading, but SEGA would be smart not to let anyone ever buy meseta directly.

If you have a shop money is a friggin joke in game, but you can't directly pay for meseta (well not officially anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Sure, but not through legitimate sources. You can even do it on the JP version!

...actually, I'd encourage that. It'll get more of the sellers banned.
    Buying meseta with IRL cash will actually just increase the amount of sellers. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

There was a game that did allow you to purchase in game currency with real money. The only reason anyone needed to do that was simply due to the in game currency only ever affecting you, as in untradeable money. Not like PSO2 where two players need premium to trade, but the money was never tradeable to begin with.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.