Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I like this feature, because this way, you will be able to find any item in the game, so If you are looking for a specific item you can just play with a friend of the needed sec. id.

Messenger of Light

Whoa... if what Saffaya says is true than we Americans need to incorporate the same kind of honor system that the Japanese do- if everyone can trust one another to drop everything on the floor like that then by all means I would honor that trust to the fullest, and make an online community really worth playing for... Are you with me?!

After all, if you think about it... honor is everything.

Try telling it to those sticky finger n00bs.

I can see it now...

"Y Cant I kep al teh itms U jst drooped?"

He's just so damn cute.

I like the idea too. Perhaps Mage, we should do this in our clan? I think so.

Lurker

ideally this would be nice, but it isnt going to happen. to many beggars and grabby jerks are playing to make it feasible. and as an american, japanese players are not going to do it when i am in a game with them. they would assume that i am like other american jerks who swoop on any red box i see. i am usually a person who passes on red boxes, but how would they know that.

as far as section ids not being useful, how would a purplenum acquire a red sword if they didnt play in a different id game? how would anyone get a god battle if redria wasnt there? thank the pso gods for blueful and the imperial pick.

On 2003-04-04 22:26, NekoHikari wrote:
    Whoa... if what Saffaya says is true than we Americans need to incorporate the same kind of honor system that the Japanese do- if everyone can trust one another to drop everything on the floor like that then by all means I would honor that trust to the fullest, and make an online community really worth playing for... Are you with me?!

After all, if you think about it... honor is everything.
    I totally agree and wish that everyone would do the same thing that people in Japan are doing on PSO online as Saffaya described.

PSO Assassin

Hmmmmmmmm.... i think i know why the japanese use that system and not the normal one. why? because japanese are more loyal from their religons (Shinto and Buddhism) However i might be wrong.

When someone picks up an item before me, it always pisses me off. Which is why I might play offline more often. But yeah the items avialiable to the person who makes the game is how you find stuff your ID can't find.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

i wish we could all trust eachother like the japanese but the fact is we cant lol so until then ill keep hording he items for myself

Blue Harmony

On 2003-04-05 01:21, Maelkith wrote:
    ideally this would be nice, but it isnt going to happen. to many beggars and grabby jerks are playing to make it feasible. and as an american, japanese players are not going to do it when i am in a game with them. they would assume that i am like other american jerks who swoop on any red box i see.
    It is alas true that a small number of ill-mannered players can give a bad name to the rest of normal ones.
    I think that learning a bit of Japanese could help a lot. Just showing you have good manners would ease the situation tremendously.