Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Most of the people rage, not because SoA didn't release the game yet.
    They rage because of the lack of comunication about how the localisation is progressing.... in fact, we don't even know if the NA release is progressing...

If they just got hard time to work on it (lack of money or lack of time), they don't need to hide it, we would understand.
    However, if it's because SEGA do not give a f*** about the NA release, that's an other story.....

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

The Pouny Bunny has spoken!!!! *Raises hand as well* Even I invest loads of time and money in JPSO2 Im still hoping for a localised release so the stubborn/dedicated ones can get in on the fun of being afk on that one social block everyone meets up at.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxia View Post
    I tried, with english patch. But i can't stand to not be able to read everything. It makes me angry è_é very angry !
    You know the patch is being updated every week with more and more content being translated.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I'll raise my hand, it's the online section so yeah. I can see PSO2EN showing it's face.

When they said in their latest Facebook post that they'll "post more about the playable demo after the show," maybe they meant "the show" was E3! ...Instead of last year's PAX, when that was originally posted!

... ... ...

Seriously though what the hell went wrong way back then.

Senior Arks Member..? SquashDemon's Avatar
    I came from Ragol, and all the not-sense that makes with it.

...I really don't understand the sega hate. Maybe my not playing most of the universe series caused me to miss out on when they became the devil or something. *shrugs* I for one am excited about the US release, but will be bummed when it turns out that they're not using merged international servers like they did back in PSO GCN. Because that means I'll be starting from scratch, but eh, I've done it before.
    Episode III for Life.

It's already been confirmed by sakai that the En version will have its own server that NA and EU will share. It's not a global server unless something changes between now and then.

Anyway the sega hate is justified and if you haven't dealt with it before there's little reason to comment on it.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I feel this would probably would not be the best time to reveal PSO 2 to the west. All the hype from other, bigger gaming news would overshadow game. I feel we'll hear something in May or late June.

At this point, I don't care about what the game will have - I want a definite "yes" or "no" regarding its release. They haven't confirmed anything except a delay, but even that opens possibilities of the game never happening, along with the possibility of the game happening later than usual. We just don't know. It's like they're planning some sick twisted reverse psychology to try to build hype because they're saying nothing -.-

If it's cancelled, then that's the go-ahead for me to play JP. If it gets a release date, I have something to look forward to. Right now I'm in this stupid limbo state, patiently waiting for the only MMO that has ever interested me (I was broke back during PSO, not to mention I had never heard of the franchise), with no idea how long I'll be waiting. I don't want to invest time and loads of technical effort into JP if EN comes out...

I raise my hand though. I have that stupid faith that the next major game news outlet will allow them to say something.

If they do say some news, I'll probably stay on my stance of "if it happens it happens, if it doesn't, oh well". But if they announce some kind of actual window or possibly a predetermined date, I may crap a purple twinkie.

In all honestly, my focus has seriously gone from PSO2 to the new Animal Crossing game coming out in June.