Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NC, USA (Online though, you may find me in the unofficial PSOW chat @ http://psoworld.weebly.com/)

We'd better get slicers (either the normal PSO-PSU style or PSZero's... or both!) before any hint of any nunchaku. I'm serious. We should get other past Phantasy Star weapons too before any new kind (IMHO). Y'know... stuff like the Rods of PSII, Saber and Handgun combo of PSU, Shields of PSZero (I'm okay with a PSU-PSP2i-styles if the PA's are like Cassandra's shield bashing from Soul Calibur), and Shotguns (don't give me the, "but rifles have burst" either).

{-} Sig is outdated. Now on Team: ChibiRoar. I'll update eventually... {-}

TemprusofTime @ Deviantart (Novice MMD User)

PSOW on mibbit---
    BTW, yes I'm one of those guy gamers that plays nothing but girl characters. There a problem with that?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I say we should get PSII style slicers. Because who'd expect that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    And Shotgun.
    Shotgun sounds good at first... but then you realize it's the future, so it wouldn't cut it at least a modern one.

We still need shotguns, in PSO most shotguns were futuristic and what not. We could have VANQHISH style PAs for them too.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by AgemFrostMage View Post
    Shotgun sounds good at first... but then you realize it's the future, so it wouldn't cut it at least a modern one.
    yet nunchucks are totally fine...

where's a rolled up newspaper when you need one.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I personally prefer 70% bring back old 30% new with a new set of weapons classes coming out.

However given the really unexpected ways they did dagger and twin mechs I don't think I'll be disappointed with any new set of weapons comes out with.(Balancing them on the other hand...)

As far as weapons from previous titles:
    Whips(Although I prefer them to behave like normal whips and not just flinging around an energized stream)
    One hand claw
    One hand Dagger.
    Slicers in both forms.(I Still prefer to call Zero's Boomerang)

Not in previous titles:
    Broadsword!(Think Coa Pi from Dynasty Warriors 6) Wand that uses S and T attack based PAs instead of techs.
    "Glove"- Same Idea except T attack only attacks, using PAs inspired by Illusionist magic tricks.(Oh come on who doesn't want to pull a rabbit out of their hat to kill a darker?)
    Orb- A ranged version(Uses R attack and T attack PAs) of the above described weapons. Viola/Fomarl inspired.

Some ranger weapon incorporating PAs from the moves in this game

(Yes I know the game was terrible hush! I still enjoyed it>.>)

Fire works! I WANT TO ROMAN CANDLE SOMEONE ASS!(ANd throw those little spinning disc at people and generally make things explode... WITH COLORS O.O)

Something and Shield. I personally prefer a Mace, but anything would do. I definitely agree with the above poster that it should be soul calibur inspired.

Finally, that thing, I think yu ying used in Dynasty warriors 6. That Crossbow with a switch blade mounted on her arm thingy... Yay Crossbows, yay a switch blade. Sounds bad ass to me.

Ok I am done day dreaming for nowXD
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

It would be nice if they were to bring back the Axe or whips since they were pretty fun to use.

No one asks for Bows? What is this sorcery. Also Shotguns will be no surprise seeing as they were a big part in other games.
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    Ummm...!!! Feet/leg weapons so you can do kung fu
    I second this. Maybe shoes with claws.

I say we get more intricate/useful traps. lets get ones that do different elemental dmg or non element dmg.. like fire/lightning/ice/etc.... traps that can be boosted to fire waves or explosions of fire/lighting bolts. ..i mean .. if you cant lead an enemy into them and cant get close enough ti set them down.. just used WL to throw them into it and HF them while they're being burned/zapped.

Ranger can just used rifle aoe rain or launcher while trap is going off and doing its thing.. traps should have more uses and some have medium to large aoe range.

Traps class or strong hybrid trap classes ftw.
    Last edited by ~Aya~; May 7, 2013 at 05:57 PM.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~