Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PSO

Quote Originally Posted by HeartBreak301 View Post
    At least the big one used to be more or less pure until the admin decided to let people who aren't admins make administrative decisions. I got a pretty good laugh at the ridiculous downspiral that occurred to try and keep people from flocking to PSO2.

On one hand it sucks to see a good game like PSO start to die, but I feel that the administators were only killing it faster by injecting content all over the place. The way I see it is if people are playing after 10 years they must be doing it for a reason, why mess it up?

At least I still have my gamecube for the occasional fabled splitscreen session.
    I think I missed their attempt at keeping people around. Was it that new donation deal or something? Anyway, I completely agree with you that they killed it much quicker than expected. I honestly think the whole deal trying to prevent cheaters is the main problem since all their anti-cheating attempts screwed normal players more so than the cheaters. With a game this old and easy to exploit they should have dropped that whole deal years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    I think I missed their attempt at keeping people around. Was it that new donation deal or something? Anyway, I completely agree with you that they killed it much quicker than expected. I honestly think the whole deal trying to prevent cheaters is the main problem since all their anti-cheating attempts screwed normal players more so than the cheaters. With a game this old and easy to exploit they should have dropped that whole deal years ago.
    I have to agree with you too Dongra on that subject and that the only reason but other server do the same share of donation as well its a dam shame

Yeah, they finally came out of the dark and openly started taking "donations" for items instead of keeping it under the table. Everybody knew about how crooked the admin was already anyway but now they're not blatantly stealing from people and banning people after said theft.

As for their attempt at keeping people around, they injected a sword with Spirit that rivals the power and range of Dark Flow and it just kept following that trend. And as someone pointed out earlier they disabled ALL quest rewards so anything that came from BPD or BPD2 is worth it's weight in gold now. I see people trading Master Ravens for S-ranks these days.

I didn't know Rainbow was their attempt at keeping people around, and Master Ravens for S-ranks? I shouldn't have much trouble getting them then, but that's still no excuse for the actions they took.

Wow last time i went on, there was a crapton to hear about. I just want to play the way i played back in 2007. Collecting tickets, handing in for type-M's and That one Seabed's roulette that is fun. I don't care if people hack and dupe- PSO to me was to get weapons i'll never get offline and play with them to have fun and all.

Not to get into story-debates and all but- There wasn't anything as per story except "My daughter is missing and possibly dead please find out! Theres no reward but we'll waste 2hours of your time doing ruins and freeze on you during the credits " IF anything i enjoyed the Black Paper split subplots Killer Kireek or Episode 2's Seat of the heart cross-over.

So I primarily hunted and leveled and wanted to play in groups.

As I said earlier, I can get back into the game anytime as it's still my favorite game. Just name when and where and I'll probably be on board.

I'll give it consideration consideration was considered while typing that rofl~

I tend to dick around with my inventory for like 30mins xD i'll download it and prepare and pop a time or you can pm me, i got some time to fill up since quitting pso2 ;x

OK i got everything working and i'm on. If anyone wishes to join me and Dongra sometime and group up just say so here and we can do something, maybe start a team if we all arn't in one or something? *shrugs* what ever happens~~

p.s. -.-; antiPLAYER.dll is a piss off
    Last edited by Meyfei; Apr 28, 2013 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post

I tend to dick around with my inventory for like 30mins xD i'll download it and prepare and pop a time or you can pm me, i got some time to fill up since quitting pso2 ;x

OK i got everything working and i'm on. If anyone wishes to join me and Dongra sometime and group up just say so here and we can do something, maybe start a team if we all arn't in one or something? *shrugs* what ever happens~~

well if your in (EDIT) PSOBB Im jc RAcast lv.27 on there. but I don't often play as mush don't mind join your team and have a lot fun and help out on hunting tips and info
    Last edited by AlexCraig; May 1, 2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: No naming private servers

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    As I said earlier, I can get back into the game anytime as it's still my favorite game. Just name when and where and I'll probably be on board.
    I'll play with you guys. I've been playing PSOBB on crapserv since PSO2 seems to be in a downward spiral of boringness. I just got to 50 on my HUmar, I also have a HUcas that's at 76, and two other chars not really worth mentioning. I've been hoping to find do some of Ep 2's Story quests. I'm on 6-4 and since it's timed it's a pain in the rear end.

Meyfei is currently playing on MOD EDIT since MOD EDIT antihack.dll constantly closes his shit.
    Last edited by AlexCraig; May 31, 2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: No naming private servers