Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default The Challenge Thread!

Basically, this is exactly what it says. A challenge thread.

Someone gives out a challenge and whomever does it first, wins the challenge(Not to say you can't do it regardless even if you're not first. You still completed it. lol).
    Once the challenge is completed, someone can give out the next one until completed and then another after that and so on.

I know some of you are bored, so what the hell? May as well, right?
    Also, if a challenge is far too hard for you, you all can just say "pass", I guess. Though, where would be the fun in that?

Edit: Went ahead and added Arrow's layout. Thanks for saving me the work. xD
    If any mod catches something I failed to add(Which I'm sure I will), please help. o: Looking at you, Tingle.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Resanoca; Apr 29, 2013 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Resanoca View Post
    Basically, this is exactly what it says. A challenge thread.

Someone gives out a challenge and whomever does it first, wins the challenge(Not to say you can't do it regardless even if you're not first. You still completed it. lol).
    Once the challenge is completed, someone can give out the next one until completed and then another after that and so on.

I know some of you are bored, so what the hell? May as well, right?
    Also, if a challenge is far too hard for you, you all can just say "pass", I guess. Though, where would be the fun in that?

I'll go ahead and post one. Assuming this even goes anywhere.

Darker Den, solo, no damage.
    Whoever can do this is the pso2god

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Yeah, that sounds just about like the most impossible thing you can do in the game currently.

Yeah, I don't expect people to be able to do it, really. lol

I guess its one of those "If you do it, you win the thread" things. Even though I'm sure there's harder challenges to be made.
    Its not impossible, just don't hold your breath.

Feel free to post another challenge if you must. Just set that as a side thing to do if you ever feel up to it. D:

The heck, I thought this idea would be easy challenges then it'd get harder over time. xD

So about dat abduction...

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Well...it's easy enough now to solo Den, but I'm not sure if a No Damage run will ever be possible. I cant imagine myself canceling the run because I got hit by Hunar at the end, rofl.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    Well...it's easy enough now to solo Den, but I'm not sure if a No Damage run will ever be possible. I cant imagine myself canceling the run because I got hit by Hunar at the end, rofl.
    Then come up with another like I said. lol I don't expect anyone to actually do it without a good amount of luck and skill. Its just something to keep in mind if you ever feel like Dudu isn't enough for you or something.

Yeah lol, its never been too hard to solo the den for me, but even a force has trouble not getting hit in it, so thats not gonna happen.

How bout solo vh falz arm in under 6 minutes? that sounds doable and challenging at the same time.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Does water damage count
    I have shitty eyesight so half the time I don't notice when I'm in or out of it.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Quote Originally Posted by Jakosifer View Post
    Does water damage count
    I have shitty eyesight so half the time I don't notice when I'm in or out of it.
    I wanna say yes, but for melee, you'll have to get in the water at some point for certain kills. So no.