Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how to make a good build??

hi i just started playing pso2 last week i played psu on xbox and liked it and so far pso2 is good to but between work and normal family stuff i dont have a lot of time to play i want to make a hunter class but i don't know any good builds i was wondering if some one could recommend a good hunter build. I dont know alot bout the game so any tips would be nice as well.

p.s. i made the thread cuz i was to lazy to look for one

well like i said i don't have much time to myself and i'm new i just didn't want to spend time looking for one right this minute

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Bad Gardios bad! Now you come with me mister~.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Bad Gardios bad! Now you come with me mister~.
    This sounds kinky. I'll oblige. o3o

Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Well as the great one once said..

PRACTICE .. PRACTICE .. PRACTICE! Sega did give us 2 times to mess up lol. in which my 3rd build is perfect! so in a way i got to practice out skills to realize i did not like em.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Quote Originally Posted by king_axios View Post
    well like i said i don't have much time to myself and i'm new i just didn't want to spend time looking for one right this minute
    I'm not entirely sure how much looking is involved in looking at the top 10 threads in the guides section and seeing "the official build thread".

I mean I said there was looking, so there's clearly looking. But when you say spend time I assume you didn't mean you couldn't spend 1 minute because most people can spend a minute. If they can't afford a minute they couldn't have afforded to post twice.

So I assume you could have spent a minute in which case you would have found it.

...You should have looked.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Just wanted to ask a question didn't think it was a big deal to make a new thread but i guess i did a no no srry just wanted some help.

No harm, really, just this forum like many others would prefer questions like this either be placed in the quick questions thread or that you look around a bit first. To some extent it's like if you were to go into a library and randomly asking the other patrons for definitions of words rather than just grabbing a dictionary from the reference section.
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

I'm new to the hole forums thing all together and didn't know. If it was your first time in the library would you just look around like a idiot not knowing what your doing or would you ask for help