Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Feign View Post
    Download this
    http://wikiwiki.jp/pso2sa/?plugin=at...nbreak-arm.sar
    to your My Docs\Sega\Symbolarts\Import folder and import it to a Symbol Art slot
    Set it to your Ctrl+F1 or something
    Spam it during Falz
    Win~
    That is a brilliant idea! Although I myself never fight Falz before, this will surely help people to understand the strategy :3

People have spammed these during Falz, but there will always be a few stragglers that ignore it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

"garbage chute"

"jettison ready"

"quarantine"

"patience practice"

"canned spam"

nah, I think I still like "cesspool of stupidity"

all you need to know is to avoid b20 like the plague.

although, b20 people do move out to other blocks,and its just luck who you get partied with.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

people need to stop being idiots. breaking all the arms does nothing except allow the shittiest units in the game to drop.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    people need to stop being idiots. breaking all the arms does nothing except allow the shittiest units in the game to drop.
    0.0 i've been hunting those units for a while, with a Falz weapon a whole set adds 120 atk, so you have to sacrifice a little sdef, still one of the few sets that boosts a rifle+^_^+

You may not want the units, but that doesn't mean others aren't hunting for them. Besides, it makes the battle a bit easier with less arms spamming dark energy balls.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Chik'Tikka View Post
    0.0 i've been hunting those units for a while, with a Falz weapon a whole set adds 120 atk, so you have to sacrifice a little sdef, still one of the few sets that boosts a rifle+^_^+
    uh chrome set?

@blace i understand that but people need stop acting like thier mom will die if all arms arent destroyed.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

it's just poor form to keep one or two arms left. totally preventable if people weren't idiots

but I've had 4 breakable arms at the end once, on VH. that is unacceptable, especially since every phase 1 shock or bad WB or lower arm being attacked triggered a response.

so what if it's a limited drop pool that you don't care for? it's extra drops in a one-off chance. speed is not an issue because you can't just redo the mission

uh chrome set?

@blace i understand that but people need stop acting like thier mom will die if all arms arent destroyed.
    little beyond my s-def, which is at 405, not the required 606, doesn't look like it'll be beyond 550 at the most with my tree builds, besides, a dex based armor is better for my lower level classes+^_^+