Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question help info on magfarm software for win7

hi everyone. I been wanting to know if there a updated version of the old software of mag farm tools. I been telling other gamer to use it to practice on calculating on how to feed the mag process. but the problem is that mag farm tools wont work for window 7 because its so outdated. I also encounter that letter font for the program been removed because wont let you choose your class like Humar or the sector ID if you run it on win7. I even had it run as administrator and changing the complication to win xp sp2 & sp3 I had try everything to get to work but cant manage to do so. its does work great on win xp OS but wont work for Win7 OS

the program can be found here
    http://www.freewebs.com/pso-p/download.html
    Last edited by JCGamer; May 1, 2013 at 01:25 PM.

Run's great on Windows 7 64bit and Windows 8 64bit, must be an issue with your pc

Last edited by VioletSkye; May 1, 2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletSkye View Post
    Run's great on Windows 7 64bit and Windows 8 64bit, must be an issue with your pc

VioletSkye WOW that look great. and you might be right because I try to use it with my win7 and its seem that its wont let me choose anything. becuase all the text are missing. its does work great on my old window xp with no problem but when I try to run it on my win7 the font text wont show at al. I think I need to have someone take look at my pc as well. but what happen if someone come across the same problem like me. I like to know how can this be fixed or solved in the future. but also its hard to undermanned one pc
    Last edited by JCGamer; May 2, 2013 at 04:09 AM.

Can you post a screenshot of the program running on your pc so we can look at it? Are you saying that all of the text is missing on the program (for example where it displays DEF, POW, DEX, Monomate, Mass Feeding etc.?) In your first post I got the impression that only the Class and Section ID areas aren't displaying text. Have you tried changing the desktop theme to something standard (like the default Windows 7 theme?)
    Last edited by VioletSkye; May 2, 2013 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletSkye View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of the program running on your pc so we can look at it? Are you saying that all of the text is missing on the program (for example where it displays DEF, POW, DEX, Monomate, Mass Feeding etc.?) In your first post I got the impression that only the Class and Section ID areas aren't displaying text. Have you tried changing the desktop theme to something standard (like the default Windows 7 theme?)
    turn out I had to update my latest win7 that why the font were not showing the displays DEF, POW, DEX, Monomate, Mass Feeding etc its was a window 7 error not the program XD but I got it to work and running on window 7 perfectly thank you for helping me and my friend Rim she explain it how my window 7 was bit out dated and that why explain the program were missing and the update for win7 did the trick

Hah! Is this still floating around? I still use this to this any time I'm planning a mag.

Holy crap, that page has almost all of my favorite PSO utilities!

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Hah! Is this still floating around? I still use this to this any time I'm planning a mag.

Holy crap, that page has almost all of my favorite PSO utilities!
    yeah now I got it to work for window 7 and window xp the tool great way on what to calculate on what to feed a mag before starting any future plan. yeah there few set back on the software but the program still useful to this day

Can you tell what you did exactly to make it work? got back to playing PSO and want to use MagFarm but I have the same problem (all the dropdown menu are empty). I'm using Windows 7 64bit and it work fine on my computer at work (also Win7 x64) but no luck at home...

Quote Originally Posted by zelgadisgray View Post
    Can you tell what you did exactly to make it work? got back to playing PSO and want to use MagFarm but I have the same problem (all the dropdown menu are empty). I'm using Windows 7 64bit and it work fine on my computer at work (also Win7 x64) but no luck at home...
    what I did was I did an updated with my win7 cause was outdated plus I am running 32bit x86 version then just to be in safe side I right click it to change the comparability to win xp SP 2 and run it. the program finally show up and all the font show up on the program. Im not sure if u need update but try changing the the comparability to win xp SP 2. remember the program is super old

Thanks for the quick reply on such an old thread haha but my Windows is up to date and I also tried changing compatibility to different think with no results...

Something else must be conflicting with it because it work fine on my work computer without compatibility mode.