Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The maintenance is usually just cleaning, debugging, and defragging servers. It is worth it to wait.

I muuuuuch rather it be now while I'm in class than tuesday night while I'm usually in game!!!! Lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna View Post
    EDIT: Ah, I see. It doesn't work on my Uni's net. I have to tether from my phone. Weird.

Dnd - from about LV43 what you think is the place to level up without using COs?
    At the very least you should work on clearing Hans and Franka COs. They're repeatable, easily spammable in a single area (albeit Franka is 1 week CD), and give very good exp (the relevant ones anyways). I find myself cycling between rotations of F. Cont. COs (including daily x99s like Quartz Fang atms) and Ruins COs. Hans and Franka both have great CO exp payout. They're great to throw at your subclass/alt class to avoid leveling them directly. I got TE from 1-45 effectively only using COs as I leveled my main class, FO, from 30-55. with just normal play + Falz.

Ah cool, so I'm levelling fine then. I expect to be LV50 by this time tomorrow since I should stay up. I'll return to this thread when I'm on, which is usually 12-5AM GMT... Only time I can play without my GF giving me the eye.
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Only time I can play without my GF giving me the eye.
    Sooo glad I don't share that fate. My BF has leanred to go do his own thing while I'm in game mode, or he plays PSO2 with me. He's getting good too! He will be joining me in VH and AQ runs soon hopefully!

Ah cool, so I'm levelling fine then. I expect to be LV50 by this time tomorrow since I should stay up.
    Don't expect that. EXP requirements jump really high after 40, where you end up needing a million EXP to get just one level.

45-50 is gross and 50-55 is a bit slow. 55-60 is stupid if you're doing very high risk AQs where nearly every enemy is boosted and giving you 600+ exp (looooooooool Gilnach giving over 2k EXP).

Quote Originally Posted by lexstarshok View Post
    Sooo glad I don't share that fate. My BF has leanred to go do his own thing while I'm in game mode, or he plays PSO2 with me. He's getting good too! He will be joining me in VH and AQ runs soon hopefully!
    My GF kinda likes it (her chr is kawaii, you know) but she can't use two sticks. Japanese girls seem to have that issue :/.
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.

Maintenence still goin on?
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    >Suddenly, all the men are giving Izuna dirty and jealous looks.
    Huh? No uh, I've tried to play with a bunch of Japanese girls. Unless they're average to core gamers, they are untrained in using two sticks. Even those who played MonHan (and are pretty good) just can't hack it. It's a shame 'cause I'd love to play Minecraft with her.

That being said, I get my butt kicked on PuyoPuyo.

There really wasn't any Maintenance, there's just a block on my Uni's wireless that's all.

Maan, I feel like I want to change my goal to LV45 tonight but, I just can't seem to hack it. Advance Quests is all I want next to playing Extreme Quests when they come out.