Page 356 of 684 FirstFirst ... 256306346353354355356357358359366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 6832

my pso2 tweaker crashes everytime i try to start it

my log:

Spoiler!

it has something to do with the item translation patch. i managed to disable it and now my tweaker runs fine .__.

Item Translation enabled - PLEASE NOTE: This feature is EXTREMELY experimental! [OK!]
    Downloading latest item translation files... [OK!]
    Failed to download translation files! (An exception occurred during a WebClient request.) [WARNING!] Done!

edit: nevermind. a reboot of my system fixed the problems
    Last edited by TakuBeardedOne; Feb 8, 2014 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Try clicking the circle in the top left of the PSO2 Tweaker and selecting Troubleshooting -> Fix gameguard errors
    I literally went down the troubleshoot list and had no luck with any of the options. I tried them all and reset my computer several times. I have recently deleted the client and tweaker and am in the process of re-downloading the torrent for the game. It has about six hours left. And to my utter disappointment (NO OFFENSE to you whatsoever ;3 The tweaker is now crashing again after it checks for the files. I fixed this the last time but I have no idea how lol. I guess when the game finishes I'll re-download the tweaker and see how that goes thanks again for the response.

So, now the tweaker is crashing because it's trying to download the item translation files while PSO2 isn't installed in the first place, which I can't fix, since all of the official installation stuff is inexplicably broken and the torrent on ARKS-Layer has zero seeds. There isn't any useful stuff in the log file, it's the same as before.

Edit: Okay, after manually making the pso2_bin folder, it doesn't crash anymore, sorry for bothering you, but that is still something that needs to be looked at.
    Last edited by Alceris; Feb 9, 2014 at 04:39 AM.

Hi
    When I try to run tweaker after downloading it, it keeps asking for .Net framework .... even if I have installed it, I even tried to install 4.0 instead of 4.5.
    what t do please?
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by nashimo; Feb 10, 2014 at 02:06 AM.

Well, for now the game is finished installing and the tweaker isn't crashing after downloading the game first, but the same thing happened after selecting fix gameguard errors. I reset, click launch game, loading icon next to mouse for about 3 seconds then nothing.

Hey Aida, just curious to what extent of text does this tweaker cover? I still get some quests with descriptions totally in japanese, I appreciate the put in work and I'm not complaining. I was told that everything (Character text, mission descriptions and other little things) should be translated yet some things still are not, or is the patch still being worked on?

Thanks for the good work AIDA, keep it up! ^.^

yup, there is a problem with item translations patch, just reporting

Im on windows 7 Ultimate. I tried running on XP SP3 (compatibility mode) still it doesnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Update time~

- Fixed an issue where it would crash when failing to download the item patch
    - Fixed an issue where it wouldn't recognize the pso2_bin folder after using the JP installer.

Weird, what OS are you on?

Hmmm, sounds like a unique problem. If possible, contact me on Skype (My ID is TheCrimsonDevil) and we'll see if we can fix it

At one point (before the Tweaker), all that stuff was translated for everything. However, since I'm now working on multiple projects, the patch has lagged a bit in those departments, because of priorities when translating. Whenever I get free time, I work on it, so they'll get done eventually.

So, short answer - Yes, the patch is still being worked on.

Does it crash when it tries to download them? If so, that issue was just fixed.
    Awesome, thanks for the response. I just needed to make sure I didn't screw up the download for some reason, I'm very prone to that type of behavior.

In any case, thank you for the hard work! Keep it up! ^.^

I don't really understand the item translation options. What's the find/replace option for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.