Page 588 of 684 FirstFirst ... 88488538578585586587588589590591598638 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6832

Hi,

Firstly :y am a new player of pso2.
    Y download the game and thes instal.
    The problem its with the english patch y download the tweaker update the game
    and take the englist patch but its not working.y enter the game and just 50% its in english.And every time y enter y have a bug report.........PLEAS HELP

Quote Originally Posted by inc3pAtor View Post
    Hi,

Firstly :y am a new player of pso2.
    Y download the game and thes instal.
    The problem its with the english patch y download the tweaker update the game
    and take the englist patch but its not working.y enter the game and just 50% its in english.And every time y enter y have a bug report.........PLEAS HELP
    This is a fan translation, so not everything is translated. The basic English patch pretty much just translates what is needed to play the game (menus, Quest names, etc.).

i see some video on youtube and ther its a full eng patch

Quote Originally Posted by inc3pAtor View Post
    i see some video on youtube and ther its a full eng patch
    Post video.

If the font looks thin, that's from SEA and very terrible in terms of QoS.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My tweaker is still constantly giving me this error:

The procedure entry point DirectDrawCreate could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll

These error messages do not stop me from launching the game but it is an annoyance as I have to see these error messages several times before the actual game loads.

Using the .bat method works without issue.

Someone mentioned it was something related to the plugins to which I should delete the entire plugins folder then redownload which I did but still same error.

Interestingly enough, I do not get the errors when it is the first time I am starting tweaker->pso2 after a clean boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    My tweaker is still constantly giving me this error:

The procedure entry point DirectDrawCreate could not be located in the dynamic link library DDRAW.dll

These error messages do not stop me from launching the game but it is an annoyance as I have to see these error messages several times before the actual game loads.

Using the .bat method works without issue.

Someone mentioned it was something related to the plugins to which I should delete the entire plugins folder then redownload which I did but still same error.

Interestingly enough, I do not get the errors when it is the first time I am starting tweaker->pso2 after a clean boot.
    In your registry, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\

Delete the entry named AIDA, this should reset your tweaker to a clean state.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    In your registry, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \Software\

Delete the entry named AIDA, this should reset your tweaker to a clean state.
    I did that, launched PSO2 with tweaker and it launched fine other than the usual gameguard error. Then I exited out of PSO2, tried it again and got the same error message again.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    I did that, launched PSO2 with tweaker and it launched fine other than the usual gameguard error. Then I exited out of PSO2, tried it again and got the same error message again.
    The bat method doesn't use the ddraw.dll unless you used the same one that overparse is using.

Try installing Overparse for the ddraw.dll, then try using the tweaker again.

Yeah I know the .bat method doesnt use ddraw but I want to use the item translator which is why I use tweaker in the first place.

I don't use the damage parser.
    I'll take a look at overparser.

hey i got a problem that say "ERROR - Could not find a part of the path 'E:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2JP\pso2_bin\plugins\disable d'. [FAILED!]"
    anyone know how to fix it?
    and also i got gg error 115 for a month so i can't play the game :<
    thankyou..