Page 638 of 684 FirstFirst ... 138538588628635636637638639640641648 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I went into services.msc to stop Touch Keyboard and Handwriting..., and to make sure it was disabled on start-up.
    thanks for the help dude , the games does not close suddenly anymore . also sorry for the late answer but i was out of my house yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    You're not downgrading by installing 4.0 and 4.5.
    I tried to install 4.0 and 4.5 and both say that I already have the latest update and no need to install.

Quote Originally Posted by Para View Post
    I tried to install 4.0 and 4.5 and both say that I already have the latest update and no need to install.
    Yeah my bad, tweaker now uses 4.6 libs.

Repost your log, I'll forward it to someone who can understand it better.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since it isn't being mentioned, at least that I have read anywhere, if you're still having problems launching the game or getting past the infinite tunnel use the official JP launcher and update from there because the tweaker isn't doing it properly. After it updates and redownloads gameguard go ahead try to log in just to make sure it is working. If you can log in and get to the lobby like usual you can go back out and run from the tweaker and reinstall the patches and/or enable item translation again. It would have been nice if someone had suggested or mentioned this as a way to get the game running again (it took 10 minutes to fix and I could have been playing 5 days sooner). Figured I'd share this slightly useful information for anyone else still having problems getting the game working. Probably best to just update the game from the official launcher from now on anyway since it downloads faster and is more accurate.

TL;DR go into pso2 folder -> pso2bin folder -> run pso2launcher.exe -> click the large button on the top right and let it download -> after all downloads + gameguard download finish make sure you can log in -> close pso2 -> run from tweaker -> install patches and activate item translation -> launch game -> hopefully success.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo996 View Post
    Since it isn't being mentioned, at least that I have read anywhere, if you're still having problems launching the game or getting past the infinite tunnel use the official JP launcher and update from there because the tweaker isn't doing it properly. After it updates and redownloads gameguard go ahead try to log in just to make sure it is working. If you can log in and get to the lobby like usual you can go back out and run from the tweaker and reinstall the patches and/or enable item translation again. It would have been nice if someone had suggested or mentioned this as a way to get the game running again (it took 10 minutes to fix and I could have been playing 5 days sooner). Figured I'd share this slightly useful information for anyone else still having problems getting the game working. Probably best to just update the game from the official launcher from now on anyway since it downloads faster and is more accurate.

TL;DR go into pso2 folder -> pso2bin folder -> run pso2launcher.exe -> click the large button on the top right and let it download -> after all downloads + gameguard download finish make sure you can log in -> close pso2 -> run from tweaker -> install patches and activate item translation -> launch game -> hopefully success.
    Honestly, it's not mentioned anymore because this is common sense (it should be anyways). It's what people mean when they say to filecheck.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo996 View Post

I also try JP launcher after trying everything i could think of in Tweaker (Fix exe, check deleted files, ...) but instead i get error like below (sorry, the description part is in JP so i'm not sure what it means):

- On launcher start up: 3 errors called "WinHTTP Error 12002 [No.103]", "WinHTTP Error 0 [No.103]" and "[No.105]"
    - On checking files: 2 errors called "WinHTTP Error 12002 [No.103]" and "WinHTTP Error 0 [No.103]"
    - On start game: 2 errors called "WinHTTP Error 12002 [No.103]" and "[No.105]"

Do you know where did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by tommyahugo View Post
    I also try JP launcher after trying everything i could think of in Tweaker (Fix exe, check deleted files, ...) but instead i get error like below (sorry, the description part is in JP so i'm not sure what it means):

- On launcher start up: 3 errors called "WinHTTP Error 12002 [No.103]", "WinHTTP Error 0 [No.103]" and "[No.105]"
    - On checking files: 2 errors called "WinHTTP Error 12002 [No.103]" and "WinHTTP Error 0 [No.103]"
    - On start game: 2 errors called "WinHTTP Error 12002 [No.103]" and "[No.105]"

Do you know where did I do wrong?
    Do you normally use the proxy?

Do you normally use the proxy?
    Yes, I use proxy in the tweaker since i'm from SEA region.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyahugo View Post
    Yes, I use proxy in the tweaker since i'm from SEA region.
    Then you won't be able to use the launcher's file check without a VPN.

Then you won't be able to use the launcher's file check without a VPN.
    After using a VPN, it works like a charm. Thank you and Apollo996 for the solution.