Page 597 of 684 FirstFirst ... 97497547587594595596597598599600607647 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 6832

So my graphic settings won't save. This has nothing to do with the new gfx options they added, It's been like this for months, almost a year. But it fixes itself randomly.

Whenever I click on PSO2 settings in the tweaker this appears in the log box
    Spoiler!

Although that ERROR pops up It still allows me to change my PSO2 settings but when I go to save the settings I get this error in the log box
    Spoiler!

The crossed out bars are my PCs user name for privacy reasons.

Then when I go back and try to edit them again it says
    "Generating new PSO2 Settings file... Done!"
    "ERROR - Conversion from string "true" to type 'Integer' is not valid."

Pretty much back to step one lol.

I Can save my settings if I use the original launcher but it always asks me to update PSO2 again to the lastest update.

Things I've tried
    - Troubleshooting --> Reset PSO2 Settings
    - Troubleshooting --> Reset PSO2 Tweaker Settings
    - Check for PSO2 updates
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Interesting enough,
    sometimes when I run this game using 4K DSR, something will happen that the game will launch and the tweaker will be deleted and I have to copy the tweaker from the download directory to the game directory I use. When I run at 1920x1080, things are fine...

Getting crashes on 4K DSR lately in this game.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

i had permission issues with the official launcher, but i managed to get trough them, the launcher performs a file check and right as its about to starts updating it sends me this error

wich im pretty sure its the same error the tweaker throws at me when i use the find missing files option

odd enough, im still able to log in, however, and i asume is because of the missing update, i have to skip the new opening otherwise the game will crash, and im unable to pick up the new collection file thingie (the option doesnt appear at Puddin)

from what i can recollect, the game is denying any kind of updating on the win32 folder files, either from tweaker or even from the oficial launcher

when i open the tweaker and select the old method as psublog recomended i get this error http://pastebin.com/xw3ig0Ze

if i try check for deleted/empty files it checks 57865 files and thats that

if i try checking for missing/old files it does a file check then starts downloading 1/15974 files and inmediatly gives me another paste/bin file link that ends with this error ERROR - Access to the path 'D:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\data\win32\0010af d38ea490c5f07259db94fb0140' is denied.

if i do the new method it does a quick file check of 45604 files and starts downloading 17041 and i quite honestly doubt that amound is the 800mb of the tuesday update. and after like the 8/17041 download it gets the denied error again

i seriusly dunno what to do at this point
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

^I may have found a solution, but I'm still not quite sure if it's right or is it worth it.

Basically, you have to remove the pre-patch files from the win32 folder and download them again. After I removed those files, I tried the old method and it worked fine, so I assume those were the ones causing the errors. I'm still in the middle of redownloading all 17gb, so it's still up in the air if it's really the fix. If it does succeed, it atleast beats reinstalling the game. Though, just to be on the safe side, I copied over those files to an external hd, in the case a fix better than redownloading that much ever comes.

As for why, I only have a hunch for my case. I downloaded the torrent over at bumped after the tweaker finished downloading the pre-patch a few days before. I did it just to be sure I had downloaded everything and to lessen the risk of having errors. Well, turns out I shouldn't have had done that, haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    ..or you could just use the official launcher
    I had mentioned previously that it wasn't working for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    I had mentioned previously that it wasn't working for me.
    What issue was it giving you?

Still unable to update.. When I tried to use the prepatch, I got this error

DEBUG - Access to the path 'patchlist0.txt' is denied. Stack Trace: at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean throwOnTopLevelDirectoryNotFound)
    at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive, Boolean checkHost)
    at ..(String )
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.()
    at PSO2_Tweaker.FrmMain.(Boolean )
    ERROR - Access to the path 'patchlist0.txt' is denied.

When I use old method, it gave me this error before I am able to update the game

DEBUG - Exception: Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.Unhandle dExceptionEventArgs/ Message: mscorlib

help! T_T

So, somehow I was able to update to 3.0.7.5 before I was getting errors like "Unreadable or corrupted" and Error - Access to the path : (where tweaker folder is located). Now, again I get the same error again. I really need some help since it's beginning to be annoying every time I update I get this error and takes out my time to find out what is happening instead of doing CM runs 2-3 times.

After downloading the latest Tweaker update, I am now getting NP1013 again, when I was not getting it prior to that update.

Renaming Tweaker to something else still fixes it.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

I updated the Tweaker just now, to see if I get any issues with it like people claim, and GN Field seems to be having a hard time downloading. Keeps saying that it's corrupted and needs to redownload, and spams it a bunch of times on the log.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!