Page 617 of 684 FirstFirst ... 117517567607614615616617618619620627667 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6832

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9...is/1466604355/
    seems to get some hits but i'd think it's a false positive
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Thank you so so so much! I guess leaving it in quarantine is alright then

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

HELP!!!

been away from PSO2 since the Yamato ship patch..after I updated my PSO2 to the latest patch earlier..this message popped up..

6/23/2016 3:24:46 PM File PSO2DamageDump.dll does not exist! Perhaps it wasn't downloaded properly? [FAILED!]

anyone knows how to fix this? I have already done the following..but to no avail.

1) Run a filecheck - not working
    2) Restart tweaker - not working
    3) Restart PC - not working

Please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by sephyiria View Post
    HELP!!!

been away from PSO2 since the Yamato ship patch..after I updated my PSO2 to the latest patch earlier..this message popped up..

6/23/2016 3:24:46 PM File PSO2DamageDump.dll does not exist! Perhaps it wasn't downloaded properly? [FAILED!]

anyone knows how to fix this? I have already done the following..but to no avail.

1) Run a filecheck - not working
    2) Restart tweaker - not working
    3) Restart PC - not working

Please help!!
    Your antivirus likely removed the DamageParser plugin as most of them believe its a virus. Whitelist and/or Exclude the tweaker, the plugins folder in your PSO2_bin folder and the PSO2_bin folder itself.

Then with the tweaker opened, force check plugins.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know this has likely been posted before but I was playing the game fine for probably years, and I stopped for a few months but wanted to get back into it. Anyway, I downloaded the new tweaker from arks-layer and got all the patching done, but when I go to launch the game, I just get a black screen, even with the intro videos enabled. The game usually loads instantly on my PC, but during my break I also updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Is that the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by subtledemise View Post
    I know this has likely been posted before but I was playing the game fine for probably years, and I stopped for a few months but wanted to get back into it. Anyway, I downloaded the new tweaker from arks-layer and got all the patching done, but when I go to launch the game, I just get a black screen, even with the intro videos enabled. The game usually loads instantly on my PC, but during my break I also updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Is that the problem?
    Whitelist/Exclude PSO2 in windows defender.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Whitelist/Exclude PSO2 in windows defender.
    I didn't have to do that, I just checked for old/missing files and it downloaded 29. I forgot to mention I was trying to use an outdated version of the tweaker to patch the game and it wasn't working. It works now though.Thank you

Anyone knows how to fix the issue with Error 249? I tried deleting the stuff in the hosts file and reverting the Proxy settings and typing in cyberkitsune's proxy, but it refuses to download through it. Instead, it just gets stuck at "Downloading and Installing publickey.blob" and the operation times out.

Edit: None of the other proxies are working either.
    Last edited by NephyrisX; Jun 25, 2016 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NephyrisX View Post
    Anyone knows how to fix the issue with Error 249? I tried deleting the stuff in the hosts file and reverting the Proxy settings and typing in cyberkitsune's proxy, but it refuses to download through it. Instead, it just gets stuck at "Downloading and Installing publickey.blob" and the operation times out.

Edit: None of the other proxies are working either.
    You should try contacting them on their irc server.

hello everyone, may I please ask does anyone know why my item patch never works? I tried almost all methods available but none of my items are translated...I made a thread regarding this earlier though I thought it might be better to ask here instead(I hope). I've been trying to fix it for the last three days but nothing seems to be working, I threw the tweaker in my C: program files, deleted the plugin files and forced it to redownload etc. but none of it changes anything, the toggle button doesn't work and could not be set at all, and the "copy english item name" key doesn't do anything either. I am really frustrated right now and have exactly now idea, I really wish someone could help me on this issue, thanks a lot...!!