Page 429 of 684 FirstFirst ... 329379419426427428429430431432439479529 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 6832

So I finally got done installing PSO2. Got all the new patches and everything...

For some reason my large files are NOT COMPATIBLE. I tried to install/update the large files. It will say it's installed, but at the top of the status bar it says "waiting for a command."

What do I do to fix this?

That's a general thing. It's letting you know that you shouldn't use the Large Files because the new ones aren't ready yet. So uninstall it.

if you notice on the right side of the tweeker large files arnt compatible you must wait for them to fix large files simply uninstall them and you should beable to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    That's a general thing. It's letting you know that you shouldn't use the Large Files because the new ones aren't ready yet. So uninstall it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialgirl View Post
    if you notice on the right side of the tweeker large files arnt compatible you must wait for them to fix large files simply uninstall them and you should beable to play?
    thanks guys

Why is Avast! now bitch up whenever tweaker tried to download translator.dll ?

so ive uninstalled the large files and the game goes past the little intro movie after tho is stops and the game says it cant work anyone running into this error with TWC

Ever since DDoS, I've been having a lot of trouble getting pso2 updates through the tweaker. Most of the time, it gives me a time out error after about 5 seconds. Is anyone else experiencing this? Should I use the normal launcher for my updates, then back to tweaker for patching?
    ----------------------
    PSO2 / Ship 2

I wasn't sure if I should say this in the story patch thread or not, but whenever I try the new method for the story patch the tweaker just closes. I don't get any errors, it just closes after downloading a couple of things. Am I missing something?

is there a reason as to why im getting a perma loadscreen now with the red message at the bottom left....and if so How to fix this unholy thing

I am having a problem trying to download the new story patch. I think the pop up asked me to copy and paste this here, http://pastebin.com/MJqkA8Zr
    Hope it's the correct link and that someone can help, Thanks.