Page 139 of 684 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140141142149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    2.5.3.0 is the latest version. It uses a new patch server, let me know if it's faster.
    Noticing it's painfully slow now.
    For me, at least...

United Arks Defender NintenJon25's Avatar

2.5.3.0 is the latest version. It uses a new patch server, let me know if it's faster.

And it looks fine on my end.
    Everything installed on my end with the new English Story Patch very well. It certainly seems a lot faster.

After the update, I launched PSO2, and everything still worked fine with no errors to report thus far. Will keep you guys updated if I find any issues with the latest story patch.

Edit: I should mention that this update is much smaller-sized than what we usually torrent, though, isn't it? I'm not sure if installing all of the story patch files once maintenance is done within the next week (if anything there needs to be updated, that is) through PSO2 Tweaker would put too much of a hamper on your new servers. From what I see now, I can tell that this would work great for smaller-sized downloads like Maronji pointed out to me in another thread last night.

Perhaps combining both methods would work better. That way when maintenance happens, players can simply add the latest one they torrented and then receive any other smaller updates handed out for the story patch throughout the week(s) until the next scheduled maintenance. Rinse and repeat. I think that doing something like that could help lessen future issues with the game crashing during certain story mode-related events.
    Last edited by NintenJon25; Aug 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Added note about download speed.

Hi AIDA, I got this error:

http://pastebin.com/s6S92BNF

(I got this when I selected the win32 data folder)

Hope you can help me. Thanks!

My girls: Eris, Nėssa, Naethda, Naoki .::2006 - 2010 PC/PS2R.I.P::.

My girls reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    When I put a translated item in shop with the new item translation patch and press the option to see all the other listings of the same item (to see what its worth), it doesn't show me the other listings and instead just says "communicating..." forever.

I'm assuming because it's because of the item translation. Just wanted to let you know that this was a thing, though I still appreciate the item translation patch.
    TL;DR: You can't search up other listings of an item you put up to sell with the item translation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Um... getting this error that it can't complete the story update it seems. I left the launcer in the dark souls mod download folder, was working fine before but i launced pso2 and it seemed to hang a few mins before hand then i had to exit pso2 from tast manager then it just wouldn't launch at all after that. Had to restart my comp- (it did up fine and everything before i had to quit out of pso with tast manager)
    here the log file http://pastebin.com/bktq6ukC

Try re-selecting your win32 folder (It shows as empty in the logs - Why does this keep happening, I fixed it!?)
    Weird, well i did fix it just now but not by doing that. I just re-selected story mode update before i saw your post and seems to be fine now. Dunno what happened...D:

Update time again (madness, i know):

I really did fix the win32 error this time. I promise.
    Still not fixed. I have PSO2 Tweaker 2.5.3.2 and it is giving me the same issue with my win32.

This time around, it is placing all of the files as RARs outisde of the PSO2 win32 folder and inside of the folder I have for Tweaker on my desktop instead. :P

Edit: Here's a screenshot of what it does after every time I try to update the story patch through Tweaker after trying to installing it to my win32 folder (and the win32 folder is selected):

Spoiler!
    Last edited by NintenJon25; Aug 11, 2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Added screenshot.

Can you post your logfile.txt?
    Sure thing.

Here you go:

Spoiler!

Um hi hi! Thank you AIDA and your team for this very helpful application! XD

and i have this problem on the new versions on the tweaker where whenever i open it and accepted the new update for the latest story patch (by downloading latest the huge patch .-.), i get this error

ERROR - The specified executable is not a valid application for this OS platform. [FAILED!]

this is my log, http://pastebin.com/2DUZCf9z
    my brother does not have any problems about it though .-.
    Last edited by Yuikami; Aug 12, 2013 at 04:26 AM.

Default Crash when installing english story patch

so I download the entire 1.8Gb, I install it, then it crashed
    http://pastebin.com/KNJnMxBV