Page 266 of 684 FirstFirst ... 166216256263264265266267268269276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 6832

Hello, I'm having some issues, some help would be greatly appreciated

http://pastebin.com/UTKSsF4B

Getting an error trying to download any English patches.
    http://pastebin.com/PPbQF2p0

EDIT: I'm not sure what the problem was, but I restarted Tweaker and it accepted the files.
    Last edited by Legin; Nov 25, 2013 at 11:44 PM.

Default ERROR HERE IS PASTE BIN

http://pastebin.com/PeWNTAsi Clicked "Launch PSO2" this happneed

there is much extra text to translate or only the one show at the program ? I could prolly do the spanish translation o3o

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Think it may be the tweaker causing this(not sure), but i'm crashing during every load screen at the moment. Anyone know what could be causing this?. Was playing fine yesterday with no problems.

Edit- Yeah, seems it's the tweaker. Dunno what's going on, runs fine when i launch it through the normal launcher, but when ever i use the tweaker now it just crashes during or after loading. Seems it's item translation i believe.
    Last edited by Hamskin; Nov 26, 2013 at 02:25 PM.

I'm also having some crashing problems. It's a "pso2.exe has stopped working" error.

If context helps, I was trying to run Free Forest on VH with the NPCs Lisa, Zeno and Fourier.

Edit: Item translation is coming up as corrupt in Tweaker and giving an error when PSO2 starts. Gonna try without now with the same setup.

Edit 2: Crash still persists even without item translations installed.

Edit 3: This is what happens, at the same point (no NPCs this time), with patches installed but NOT launching with Tweaker: http://i.imgur.com/ZDrlg3p.png

Edit 4: ALL patches uninstalled and NOT launching with tweaker. and it still gives that error. However, file check returns no problems. What the heck is going on?
    Last edited by Takatsuki; Nov 26, 2013 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    How odd - Does turning off the item translation let it work?
    Yeah, it's working fine now with it off.

Edit- Should add that while i can get in game, anytime i want to switch blocks, go to my room or start a quest is when it crashes. I did that thing to revert it back to vanilla just to be sure and start it that way, still crashes with item translation. Oh well. Got by fine before without items translated. Ill see if reinstalling sometime later if it fixes it after servers go down.
    Last edited by Hamskin; Nov 26, 2013 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    How odd - Does turning off the item translation let it work?

Do you have Avast? It tends to flip out on the Translation DLL.
    Yeah but I always just let it through and its fine.

Ran file check again with all patches uninstalled, then restarted my computer and tried again. Managed to beat the quest without crashing but... no idea if this will stay...

I'm having trouble starting any sort of program after playing PSO2. So far I tried to start web browser and media file but nothing happens, not even an indication that I've clicked the program.

I'm assuming this is gameguard that is trying to block programs? I've only notice it happen after prolong use of PSO2, and even during the game i can open media files via Windows Media Player, but not the Media Player Classic.

Edit: This can be fixed by restarting... but it is still an issue regardless.
    Last edited by Houten; Nov 26, 2013 at 05:51 PM.

Hello im having a trouble with file check. Every time I try to check for an update and file check, the whole thing just freezes at 9,597 and my whole computer freezes and i have to restart it. Any idea how to fix this? I even tried uninstalling and re-installing.