Page 425 of 684 FirstFirst ... 325375415422423424425426427428435475525 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 6832

Hi AIDA , I've some problem here that happen to me all the time I run Tweaker

not sure when it's happen , but when I run and got that error , I can't play PSO2 until I run re-check update in Tweaker

and then , when Tweaker have en story patch update it said erase all backup data before update and crate new backup data(old en story patch one ?) before pso2 patch check , it's all download original file of EN story patch... (and after that I've install Trans-am Story patch again... ._.)

so , in manually I think I shouldn't update all EN patch till I check error part and check for pso2 update and precede update...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by CatTaiL; Aug 21, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

I've noticed that it won't use the English patch or not the whole thing. It will detect that the files aren't right and proceed to download the original files.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Hey, is there something up with the tweaker recently? My friend has been trying to use it to Install PSO2 for a week now and tells me every time she does the dl rate is horribly irregular, starting at 3 mbs and eventually fluctuating to a "stable" 30-40 kbs. When she reboots it the speed picks up but then quickly goes down again. Not sure how to solve this cause it never happened to me.

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Had a tweaker failure again.

http://pastebin.com/8rXwu0TK

Still having errors with the story patch. At this rate I'll never get to play the story and understand anything now, because the only option for me is the "New Method" which doesn't work at all for me. Here's the pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/YiLVasTA

I'm running WinXP, if that matters.

My tweaker has been randomly deleting itself for the past month, it isn't a huge problem as it can be easily solved by re downloading the tweaker but I'm wondering what the cause is. Every time its deleted itself has been when I'm in game. When it deletes itself, I get disconnected (error 630) and can no longer log in. All the ships will say unknown.

Master of the obvious Dragon_Knight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post

Odd - Does that happen every time?
    So far no, but has a very high chance to. Downloading patches/updates or installing them seems to be a constant issue on my end, for the last two or three months I've used the jp launcher to download updates, since the tweaker will fail with over a 95% rate, most of the time with the program caught in a hang. Usually when it does it is in the downloading or the applying of patches.

With the new method for the story patch, the story patch has actually been fine, but before it had a high failure rate as well so much so that I simply extracted and copied the files over myself and made a wish upon a star that the tweaker would apply the extra updates without an issue.

The English patch has been hit or miss, but has been the easiest of the lot. usually it works the first time but can take up to three times to get it all done.

This also holds true for when I wanted to uninstall the patches, the tweaker usually crashes or just hangs indefinitely, typically just short of actually finishing the process.

And to clarify, when I say hang. It will be at the 99% mark, either downloading or applying and when it tries to go to the next step it will stop. I'll wait and hour or two and it will still be that way.

In most of these cases I can simply exit the program and start from the beginning. This is one of the reasons I don't post much despite my many long running problems with the tweaker, it rarely gives me anything I can use as feedback for you.

Strangely enough though, while the tweaker often fails and hangs even when doing its own internal checks (checking pso2 client ver, if english patch is installed or needs to be updated, loading sidebar, ect.) every time you make an update for the program it will speed through the checks without a hitch for the first time after it gets the update. After that though it goes back to business as usual.

Not sure what you meant, exactly, by saying to move it to the C Drive. If you meant the Tweaker exe, I tried that, and it didn't make a difference. If you meant moving the whole of PSO2 to the C Drive, I can't do that. I don't have enough room on the drive for that. All I know is that the "trans am" tool gets downloaded and then the Tweaker just crashes due to an unhandled exception. I mean, I can play the game fine without the story mode or whatever, but, I'd like to do it at some point, and I can't really understand it without the patch.

I noticed today when launching the tweaker I keep getting "ERROR-The Operation Has Timed Out" when it tries to check for PSO2 updates.... and also was not notified of the pre-patch. I know there isn't any PSO2 updates but it usually doesn't keep giving me that error.

I heard the error was a bug but I'm not certain.

I then went into the menu and checked for pre-patch data and it downloaded the newest one for today.

Not using VPN or anything like that so not sure why it's doing this.
    Last edited by Metalsnake27; Aug 25, 2014 at 11:43 AM.
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Can we start patching yet? It seems Tweaker stalls on downloading the first patch file.