Page 186 of 684 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 6832

AIDA do you know how to fix the error 2000? Should I check for updates with tweaker? D:

AIDA,
    why is PSO2 crashing when I open it with Tweaker?
    I tend to play alot of games -.-
    LvL 20 Hunter (Kharix)
    -Looking for help-

I lol'd at the thread's title change. Good thing I started using the Tweaker when I did.
    Player ID: Skycross
    Characters: Valifor || Reza || Kamika
    Ship: 2

Hi. I'm currently downloading the sept. 4 patch through the tweaker and I noticed on bumped that the file size was 2.7 GB. I'm using bootcamp on a Mac and I'm not sure if my partitioned HD will have sufficient space.

Right now the download is around 656/1858 and my HD is reading I have 1.58GB free. Does your tweaker evaluate the download size and see if its going to fit on my HD? Otherwise I will probably get an error message soon and will need to increase my drive space.

Thanks.

Edit: I didn't think about this earlier but perhaps the patch will replace old files? Or is it going to be 2.7GB added overall?
    Last edited by x Aeris x; Sep 4, 2013 at 01:37 PM.
    Xbox 360 Masterforce Guide+TA
    PSU: Aeris: Elite Masterforce 800AP
    PSO2: Aeris: Force / noob

Hm... it seems to need to download 1750 pieces of data. I just hope all 1750 don't take as long as pieces 1 and 3. When that's done, I'll let you know if it's still not working.

EDIT: ...And now it stopped at 3/1750, at 27% through.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Sep 4, 2013 at 01:42 PM.

is the tweaker needed for this update? because right now im downloading the files thorugh the vanilla launcher just fine o_o.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by x Aeris x View Post
    Hi. I'm currently downloading the sept. 4 patch through the tweaker and I noticed on bumped that the file size was 2.7 GB. I'm using bootcamp on a Mac and I'm not sure if my partitioned HD will have sufficient space.

Right now the download is around 656/1858 and my HD is reading I have 1.58GB free. Does your tweaker evaluate the download size and see if its going to fit on my HD? Otherwise I will probably get an error message soon and will need to increase my drive space.

Thanks.

Edit: I didn't think about this earlier but perhaps the patch will replace old files? Or is it going to be 2.7GB added overall?
    The majority of the files will overwrite old files as I recall. And I don't believe that the tweaker does check.

I'm downloading the updates through the tweaker.. hopefully it doesn't fuck me over and make me wait ANOTHER hour and a half to play lol
    I tend to play alot of games -.-
    LvL 20 Hunter (Kharix)
    -Looking for help-

My game is deciding it doesn't want to launch via the Tweaker after the update today. Have tried restarting my pc and running the various fixes available with the Tweaker(PSO2 EXEs, GG, file checks etc) but not having any luck. What do?

Living unwritten poetry. CloudChaser's Avatar

Ok quick question, not sure if it had been asked already, the shitty system that is GameGuard is not allowing PSO2 to boot up, once i get past the launcher it updates, cancels PSO2, and brings me to a FAQ page full of
    GameGuard update failure. Error code 340, 350, 361, 380
    Any suggestions?

Edit: Also recently got the tweaker (Cool as hell) I updated the game through the tweaker (and added all the patches except large files because AIDA said something earlier about it needing to be updated) yet it still updated once i reached the launcher. That normal? If so sorry for bothering you.
    "You get depressed because you know you're not what you should be." -Marilyn Manson

Cloud: Ship 2: Ur, Class: Working on Te/Fo. Team: Phantom Knights.