Page 88 of 684 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188588 ... LastLast

ill try downloading the torrent, thx

Where can I find the torrent? I couldn't create a new character because the character screen wouldn't continue. When I go to the usual place I get a 404 error. I'm currently reinstalling the jp files but I wanted to get the torrent so I hopefully wouldn't have any issues.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Jei182 View Post
    Where can I find the torrent? I couldn't create a new character because the character screen wouldn't continue. When I go to the usual place I get a 404 error. I'm currently reinstalling the jp files but I wanted to get the torrent so I hopefully wouldn't have any issues.
    Can't put links to such sites do to forum rules, just Google arks layer.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album

I did. If that's the site then last time I checked it isn't there. NM. It's there now. I have no idea why I wasn't finding it before.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Chou-Chou View Post
    This is probably why I now have a black screen when getting the 2nd matter board. Just had to force close PSO2 going to download the new story patch via torrent.

Hey, AIDA can you add an option to the tweaker to remove the patches to their defaults (like it downloads the unpatched copies from the update server or something) I don't think restoring from a backup helps at least not for me since I don't think I have any backups from before I installed them.
    I think using the "Check for PSO2 Update" overwrites the current english patches that you have and returns it to vanilla PSO2, that or the "Check for missing/old files" option.
    I had some problems after I tried to get the story patch earlier before the .rar was out and had no backup but managed to turn it back by using one of those, likely the former.
    Always looking at the not too distant sky...

Ehm just btw, what does this thing "launch was channelled because the updater.exe is not updated" mean & how do i get it to work again ._.
    I understand that my updater.exe is not updated *haha* but how do i prevent it

Quote Originally Posted by Syaohart View Post
    I think using the "Check for PSO2 Update" overwrites the current English patches that you have and returns it to vanilla PSO2, that or the "Check for missing/old files" option.
    I had some problems after I tried to get the story patch earlier before the .rar was out and had no backup but managed to turn it back by using one of those, likely the former.
    I'm doing that now (I'm having to download 601 files from the Tweaker), PSO2 Emergency Maint will be starting soon (7PM to 1AM PDT - 10PM to 4AM EDT - 11AM to 6PM JST).

The story patch torrent won't finish in time before Maint starts and reverting PSO2 to without any English patches will take time as well.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Just FYI - We just got PSO2 to launch from outside the launcher! Credit goes to Raven0123 and Variant for helping me (and doing most of the work!). You'll be able to launch PSO2 from the Tweaker again starting tonight (during maintenance!)
    oO how do u fix this .. the pso2launcher.exe start the pso2.exe with +0x0... and this pso2.exe start again pso2.exe +0x0.... -psor2 ..

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Just FYI - We just got PSO2 to launch from outside the launcher! Credit goes to Raven0123 and Variant for helping me (and doing most of the work!). You'll be able to launch PSO2 from the Tweaker again starting tonight (during maintenance!)
    It would be nice to know how to do this, I like having a taskbar ready icon to launch PSO2 without any launchers whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Asari View Post
    It would be nice to know how to do this, I like having a taskbar ready icon to launch PSO2 without any launchers whatsoever.
    the +0x0.. offset is random u can this not only fix with new parameter . i think .. i need a program... but im not sure