Page 507 of 684 FirstFirst ... 7407457497504505506507508509510517557607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 6832

When I launch the tweaker it says I need the updated version, I get an error saying the connection timed out. Is arks-layer down just now ?
    http://pastebin.com/ddYjTm1K

QueenBitchoftheUniverse NotRankin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix kiddo View Post
    When I launch the tweaker it says I need the updated version, I get an error saying the connection timed out. Is arks-layer down just now ?
    http://pastebin.com/ddYjTm1K
    http://puu.sh/hfOsT/4e44fcebe2.png
    Yes, try it later.

Also now when I try to ping test, I get ERROR - File not found...what gives? :\

I don't know what's going on with my tweaker, but it seems to be totally fucked. Every time I start it up it prompts me to install an update for PSO2, even if I've already installed it. Plus, the game itself crashes every time as soon as I launch it.

I've looked around and some people think it might have something to do with fullscreen mode. Can't change that either though, because whenever I try, the tweaker just spams loads of error messages at me and then closes itself, not saving any changes I've made.

This is what I get: Couldn't find Height3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    ERROR - Class not registered
    ERROR - Input string was not in a correct format.
    Couldn't find Width3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    Couldn't find Height3D in user settings. This is OKAY. If you notice your resolution not changing, try resetting your PSO2 Settings to default. If everything works, feel free to ignore this error.
    ERROR - Class not registered

Anyone got any ideas?
    Get busy living or get busy dying.

Sylpheed - Beast Acrofigher 130/20
    Crimson - CAST Fortegunner 130/20

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedEon View Post
    Also now when I try to ping test, I get ERROR - File not found...what gives? :\
    Can you get me a pastebin by copying your logfile.txt that is within the same folder as Tweaker? Thanks in advance~

Quote Originally Posted by Sylpheed View Post
    I don't know what's going on with my tweaker, but it seems to be totally fucked. Every time I start it up it prompts me to install an update for PSO2, even if I've already installed it. Plus, the game itself crashes every time as soon as I launch it.
    Sounds to me an issue with folder permissions or the directory you have PSO2 Tweaker/Phantasy Star Online 2 installed. Do as I said above to get me a pastebin of your logfile and send me the link here.

I've looked around and some people think it might have something to do with fullscreen mode. Can't change that either though, because whenever I try, the tweaker just spams loads of error messages at me and then closes itself, not saving any changes I've made.
    Go to the folder you have pso2_bin in and open up the pso2launcher.exe (the vanilla JP launcher). It should proceed to download any files you don't already have and the game should work from there. If the error still occurs, click on the second to last button (Options is what it reads), configure your Fullscreen settings there to be either Virtual Fullscreen or Windowed, then start up the game again in said launcher.

The reason Tweaker is not working is likely due to either the program's location or PSO2's location (hence why I'd need to look at a pastebin to know for sure first).

Why is the PSO2 Tweaker not asking me to download Prepatch ? I thought we were supposed to get one today.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Tweaker hangs up every time when I try to enable Item Translation. Latest entry in log file says "Downloading latest item translation files... [OK!]" (no indications of error), but "[OK]" doesn't appear in Tweaker itself, and I can only force-close it from there.

The only notable thing that happened since last time it worked were Windows updates (I am using Windows 8.1 x64).
    Last edited by isCasted; Apr 17, 2015 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Can you get me a pastebin by copying your logfile.txt that is within the same folder as Tweaker? Thanks in advance~
    So in a strange turn of events...everything suddenly works fine now 0_0.

I have no idea what happened or what caused it in the first place...but I'll assume your response somehow made my Tweaker want to work right. :P

Haha thanks for trying anyways, I appreciate the speedy reply! :]

Just felt like updating, I've gotten online and I'm loving the game! Thanks for all the help.